[2.5] CI Hand of Wisdom and Action Blade Flurry Elementalist - Every Map/Mob/Boss/Reflect Proof

"
There is any way to kill uber atziri ? cuz i have character on 91lvl and i can't kill it..

Practice

I've killed Uber at least 100 times in my gametime.

"
Why Written in Blood instead of Melding? You can then get an Energy from Within jewel next to it and get more ES, no?

ES per point is really bad with energy from within nerf. even with a perfect energy from within it comes out to 8% ES per point, which is worse than written in bloods 7.5% per point and strength because you're effectively using 4 less points and you get a jewel socket.

"
With this, you dont have to invest in accuracy, you dont have to give up your boots slot, you don't care about crits.

You lose Elemental Overload which is way more damage than RT and it's more point efficiency.

I am a Mirror, I do not exist.

Upgraded my belt and ring. Dropped goddamn perandus ring. Now its time to replace Black Sun.
Dropped diamond skin and the other 2 passives on its way. With those 3 points Got Art of the Gladiator instead.

ES became 8600, max dps with conc eff is 23k while everyhing is up (not sulphur flask)

Its a lot better than what it was before.

Pretty sure hubris will carry me to 10k+ ES
Last edited by makingmericagreatagain on Dec 31, 2016, 6:22:11 PM
"
I play a similar build like you and using this skill tree atm: (created myself)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAADuBAcOSBEPEVARlhUgFdcZLhnXGmwc3BznHwIi9CPTJ-0pTyo4Kk0svyzpLR81uTbFOtg7DTwFPQ89X0VHRnFMs04qUUxSU1SuVmNXDVuvXfJfal-wZlRoZWoebAttGW8nb55yqXflfLt82X1bfdJ-r3_GgpuDCYTFhXuGroazjRmPGo9gj_qQCpMnk5WXlZf0mmqbtZ2uns2fy6EvpwinK6cwrEetM6-ntAy1BL6KwGbBxcM6xPbKSsrT0B_Q0NIh2CTZX9lh3Q3djN-K4BLkIuvu7BjsOO987-vyL_Ob9zI=

With this, you dont have to invest in accuracy, you dont have to give up your boots slot, you don't care about crits.

There I am using 5L chest atm so the build is not on its full potential and experimenting different setups atm.

My current gear, but not final:

Spoiler

Can replace perandus ring and black sun crest but need to find worthy replacements first.

I am runing HoT, Disciple and Conductivity as auras atm. HoT and Conductivity are also experimental and can be replaced. Maybe I will use wrath as a 2nd aura and Conductivity with frost blades. I can also replace HoT with Arctic Armor for more survivability. Its another nice option. Or maybe AA+HoT+Disc and Conductivity with Curse on Hit can be doable. There are many possibilities. I also use Ancestral Totem which buffs the dmg a lot.

With the current gear i have 1430int, 8343ES.

In my H/O, 8k bf tooltip with IncAoe and without HoT/golems/Ancestral Totem and Pendulum buff. 9.6k while everything is the same but pendulum is up.

While HoT, Totem, 2 Golems are up, my tooltip dps is: 11.4k. Plus with pendulum: 13.3k

With conc effect and everything is up (not sulphur flask) the max tooltip dmg is, 21k.

There is 46% penetration from my skill tree and gem, 43% from conductivity and i havent setup my frost blades yet which will give another %25. Which makes a total whooping 114% lightning resistance penetration. And i'm not done. Add shocking effect which gives another %50.

GG.

It's interesting but you don't take many es nodes... How is your es?
Was 8.6k with the black sun thing.

Now just replaced it with this:

And ES became 10k exactly. Lost nearly 1k tooltip dps (with inc aoe) and 100 int. (1500>1400)

Tree looks like this now, i think its perfect the way it is.

When i drop RT from the tree, i lose nearly %30 of my dps. So RT is a must. I can live without the Ele Overload.

Gonna take conductivity to frostblades/curse on hit setup and will run Arctic armor as the third mana reserve skill to be moar tanky.

Btw don't forget to use your warchief totem, it does tremendous dmg. I get 30k in h/o and it boosts yours too.
Last edited by makingmericagreatagain on Jan 1, 2017, 5:15:23 AM
reserved
Made a setup like this:

Curse on Hit, Conductivity, Warchief Totem. It is curse reflection proof :)

Bought this for only 6ex :D

Not rolled ones were even 6ex.Crafted intelligence and rolled the right colors with the first chrome.

Added Culling Strike as 6th Link. Lost nearly 400es cuz of the shit base tho. Not much important. 9.6kes atm.
Last edited by makingmericagreatagain on Jan 1, 2017, 11:57:15 AM
"

Added Culling Strike as 6th Link.

Don't do that please.
"
Moksu wrote:
"

Added Culling Strike as 6th Link.

Don't do that please.

Why not? It cuts %10 of the hp pool, gives %38 more dmg and %10 atk spd.
culling strike gives increased dmg not more, faster attacks seems better in every way especially since eventually you can buy a culling corrupted claw. nice and interesting tree btw
"
And i'm not done. Add shocking effect which gives another %50.

But you just posted your links which include ele focus.
fuck em

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info