Christmas Microtransactions!

I wanted to spend my points, but Yeti mask is just to rushed.

I really wish you guys find a way how to put more effort in MTX designs.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Last edited by G0rr on Dec 15, 2016, 6:31:07 PM
Mtx are looking better and better! Can't wait for a more appealing character effect!
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Nice Christmas MTX!

Those reminde me of my Christmas letter to SanGGG Claus:

"Dear SanGGG Claus, I've been a good player through the whole year of 2016.

I delt with server issues through the entire year without losing my temper. I tried really hard to enjoy the trading process and to be nice to lowballers and spammers. I overcame the destruction of my Mjölner Dischagre Juggernaut, which allowed me to farm the uber lab while eating a sandwich and keeping only my index finger busy spamming Molten Strike and regenerating life so quickly Izaro is still having nightmares today. Well, I can tell I behaved like a gentleman.

Now, I'm pretty sure I deserve my Skyforth delivered in a really cool-looking sock.

Thanks in advance for your effort in chancing those for me and good luck with that.

I don't accept failure, by the way, and you're not allowed to give up, cause you're Santa, right?"
Last edited by opethsland on Dec 15, 2016, 6:46:13 PM
Leaving aside for the moment the quality of the Yeti mask... I am surprised there isn't a 'suit' to match (in the vein of the Bear Armour Pack).
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
"
Jygallak wrote:
"
That yeti mask looks so much like Krampus. I LOVE IT !!

exactly what i thought xD
For those who dont know what that is: Tell the difference!

Lol, yeah. First thing I thought, too :-D
The wings and bubble are simple but pretty. The mask is hideous, obnoxious, and just plain ugly..... I love it.

While I'm certainly grateful for the opportunity to buy these and support a game I've probably given more hours to than any other except World of Warcraft, which I no longer play, I would really appreciate the ability to be able to move and organize my MTX transactions in my MTX Stash Tab. This can be done to a degree now but there are limits in the fact that portals and portrait frames cannot be moved. In addition, the process for actually doing so is incredibly tedious and time consuming. It involves a lot of zone hopping and applying and reclaiming transactions. Please, I implore you to improve this part of the game for all of us.
All I want is a Santa hat.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Nice stuff but the wings are quite in the ugly department.
That mask is fuck-ugly
If you make something idiot-proof, the universe creates a better idiot.
lol this mask I'm scared :P xD
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info