[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

o_O I only used one essence of Woe on my normal (but enchanted) hubris and look what I got haha insane
And let me tell you, yes we do feel the 2 additional novas, yes we do.

"
Wedges wrote:
o_O I only used one essence of Woe on my normal (but enchanted) hubris and look what I got haha insane
And let me tell you, yes we do feel the 2 additional novas, yes we do.

Nah, too little ES. It's actually pretty horrible. You can get resist on other gear, but ES from helmet is too prevailing. You are, pretty much, rolled 1 out of 6 in terms of ES (flat ES was guarantied from essence, so no count), which is most important part.

Look what i got from 1 essence of woe -

If compare - high ES means much more than high res. Heck, i have only that res on helmet, and my boots without res at all, and i still over max res for 10% each.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Apr 7, 2017, 12:07:44 PM
This looks like a good time and I have a level 70 elementalist sitting around not being used.

How does this stack up to the guardians?

IF I had, lets say, a 50ex budget, how OP could this build be? I don't mind the totem playstyle so I think mines would be a fun foray. I just really want something I can do all of the content with. I tried the whole Scourge flurry thing, and it's fun, and strong, but I'm sick of the "kill or be killed" thing (having 7k ES got old very fast).

Does this do well against the poison immune guardians?

"
HOw do you survive with this build in maps? You are melee and have no leech or any other defence how do you manage not to get 1-shotted

For starters - this build isn't exactly melee. That aoe is about of half of the screen.
Also, we are occultists with powerfull curses.
Also, we are occultists with wicked ward, which makes us much tankier than most of the classes, if you know how to abuse it.

And wtf about 1-shot? We have 9k+ ES, fortify and flasks, so about 75% phys reduction. If something oneshoting us - it will oneshot anything else too.

And leech will never save you from oneshot - you are probably mean another thing.

Anyway, if you want just stay in place and eat damage - yeah, it will trouble you. But only in serious fights.
WTF about maps? typical map can't even scratch you (cause curses), you will kill enemy much faster than they do first strike. I don't even care about defense flask and fortify, just run about - place mine - detonate - next. Only adrenaline flask is used.
"
kharper6 wrote:
This looks like a good time and I have a level 70 elementalist sitting around not being used.

How does this stack up to the guardians?

IF I had, lets say, a 50ex budget, how OP could this build be? I don't mind the totem playstyle so I think mines would be a fun foray. I just really want something I can do all of the content with. I tried the whole Scourge flurry thing, and it's fun, and strong, but I'm sick of the "kill or be killed" thing (having 7k ES got old very fast).

Nope, poison immune is no-go for this build. You still can make it work, but poison damage is about 90-95% of overall damage, so, bad choice. If you want something that do all the content, it's probably HOWA-raider, that don't care about ignite/poison/etc immunity.

There are people who thinks that this build is too flimsy. For starters, we are dual wielding, so no ES shield. There are consequences for that choice.

Overall, this isn't build that can tank everything, but it doesn't require you to stay in place and eat damage, so not exactly "kill or be killed" eh.
I think the problem with this at the end game for a lot of people running into dying a lot is that the build is so strong until then, you feel invincible.

When you add in that people aren't familiar with the boss attacks/patterns, you die and it gets very frustrating since you probably won't die much til you hit t14 maps and crazy mods.

I did uber lab and got one-shotted at the 3rd trial because I didn't think I'd die since he always dropped almost instantly on regular lab.

So now I just toss down some mines and a totem. Detonate, whirl away, lay mines, detonate and whirl away.

Most of my deaths are me being stupid and bum rushing into packs of mobs and getting frozen or hit with bleed and not realizing it until it's too late. The inside maps annoy me because it won't let me place mines sometimes with all the furniture and objects laying around.

"
HOw do you survive with this build in maps? You are melee and have no leech or any other defence how do you manage not to get 1-shotted

I usually place mine near enemy and instantly detonate it. Because of HUGE damage, they offen even don't have time to deal damage.
"

Whose build definitely can kill them (i done hydra and chimera with extra damage mods without switching gems, for example), but it's a very long and dull fight. Meanwhile if you switch gems and maybe swap weapons for ones without chaos convert, it will be another deal. But do you really want to do it?
Hey like the build enjoying it, have a question tho why there is vortex
Vortex is nice for freezing enemy, who come too close to us
do i have to use it? also can i use lightning warp instead of wb they are really slow even with faster attack 20lvl 20q ;/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info