[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

Just saw your new post and I am very, very excited. I hope you get to the update as soon as you can and thanks for doing the work in advance. Love mines, love the Occultist, love poison. Did I mention EXCITED!!! I will be celebrity stalking this thread until it is g2g ;-)
I Love my Fire Nova Mine! I Love your build :)
Is this still playable? Is there an update on the three? if so where i cant find it been away for a while. Thanks
I'm waiting for a update too. After I finish the zana questline, i'll try your new build. Thanks for reviving it.
Hi im trying out this build. never used RF and i cant use it i burn to quick no whre near enuff regen. Also i dont get how your getting the poisen just seems like straight RF and mines
Shaper down, one death, would've been deathless if I didn't play on 200 ping :P

I cant believe how much nicer sab is for clear speed. It's almost twice as fast as old occultist and the survivability is 2x better, the damage is still worse(about 40% what it was before) but it manages to do very well end-game in terms of single-target.

Last edited by Worst_luck on Apr 6, 2018, 9:15:52 AM
So shaper is down and all guardians. They can be done deathless but i like to glasscannon with RF and portal in/out to make guardian fights take like 20 seconds.

I've posted a summary in the ascendancy changes section. There is no poison, im purely going to be stacking ele dmg and making use of the more multiplier from RF for bosses.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Apr 6, 2018, 9:24:44 AM

Pretty hard phoenix. Still managed to do it deathless. Didn't pop RF or use dia flask.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Apr 6, 2018, 10:12:40 AM
Remember playing your FNM occultist in legacy and oneschooting shaper, you bring me good memories! <3
Do you think the occultist version can still be played in 3.2 / 3.3 or does the saboteur version outscale it in terms of end game?
I am also looking forward for an update.But you say Saboteur ain't that a shadow ascendancy?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info