[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
SebIsKira wrote:
Build has finally started to come together for me now, just hit 70, and can feel the damage starting to ramp up. Struggling with playing defensively, it feels like i get stun-locked a bit too easily then it's game over. What would you recommend? Just play slower & place mines further away from big mobs etc? Guessing the goal is to dodge most attacks with movement. Not used to CI, so any tips would be helpful. Cheers

Usually placing your wither totem/inc aoe ahead of you in rippy maps will pretty much get you through deathless. Although if you're planning on mapping the whole time with no unlucky deaths due to stun i'd recommend you grab yourself a chayula or valyrium. Once your temp chains/blasph are levelled and have quality on them you'll be surprised how much your survivability increases, especially with inc curse effect on tree, and that makes it very hard for things to stun you. I can also suggest using vaal discipline as well as it makes breaches/mapping much nicer.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Dec 24, 2016, 5:57:14 AM
I have a 6L shav's do u think its a good enough replacement for the mantle?
"
bluebookis wrote:
I have a 6L shav's do u think its a good enough replacement for the mantle?

I haven't tried out 6l shavs but yes, it could work. You do lose out on a lot of crit and chaos conversion and so your damage won't be as good in my opinion.
Rather dumb question, but how do you generate all this power charges?
Is that a new jewel?
Im trying this setup but with Saboteur.
"
bondar92 wrote:
Rather dumb question, but how do you generate all this power charges?
Is that a new jewel?
Im trying this setup but with Saboteur.

Blast cascade. Also let me know how it goes in terms of survivability with Saboteur.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Dec 22, 2016, 11:01:24 AM
Hey there, great build and all.
One question; why do you have CI and Pain Attunement in the "current tree" together? Or has GGG changed it this patch?
Laihduttakaa.
Last edited by Einea5mk on Dec 22, 2016, 12:36:42 PM
"
Einea5mk wrote:
Hey there, great build and all.
One question; why do you have CI and Pain Attunement in the "current tree" together? Or has GGG changed it this patch?

That was me misclicking it my bad lol.
Is crit worth going for in this build? From what I can see you have only about 40% chance to crit
Why did you swap to Profane Bloom? For the map clear? Also, I have mana regen on all my jewelry, so don't need to run Laviana's. What would you recommend instead?
"
SebIsKira wrote:
Why did you swap to Profane Bloom? For the map clear? Also, I have mana regen on all my jewelry, so don't need to run Laviana's. What would you recommend instead?

I'd recommend a crit flask (helps with bosses) or a quicksilver if you're slow (for mapping).

I swapped to Profane Bloom because I found out that the % chance to gain power charge on forbidden power doesn't work with mines (I failed to see that cause of blast cascade). Right now i'm running an orb of storms & pcoc setup so even if the 10% chance to gain power charge does work (which it doesn't) it's still better to use bloom instead since you'll be on max power charges all the time. The 10% more damage and occasional explosions are better than +1 to power charges.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Dec 24, 2016, 6:19:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info