[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
bluebookis wrote:
Is crit worth going for in this build? From what I can see you have only about 40% chance to crit

It goes up to ~50% crit chance (with power charges) which isn't too bad. But if you could put in more crit somehow then it will help a lot since you have 350% crit multi.

Tbh any more damage would be over kill. If anything you'd be better off boosting your defenses instead.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Dec 24, 2016, 6:02:05 AM
Can I wear 6L Vaal Regalia instead of 6L Infernal Mantle?
Last edited by wi77iam26 on Dec 26, 2016, 5:22:12 AM
"
wi77iam26 wrote:

I'm running the build now, and in t13+maps at 90. I think Regalia would still work, albeit in a more defensive build. A regalia would probably put me over 10k ES, and means we could run Discipline or another Aura as we don't need to worry about to 100 spell damage taken below 30% mana.

So defensively, a Regalia makes sense. I don't know how much DPS we would lose and if it's better to stay with an offensive chest such as the Mantle.

What are you thoughts OP?
"
SebIsKira wrote:
"
wi77iam26 wrote:

I'm running the build now, and in t13+maps at 90. I think Regalia would still work, albeit in a more defensive build. A regalia would probably put me over 10k ES, and means we could run Discipline or another Aura as we don't need to worry about to 100 spell damage taken below 30% mana.

So defensively, a Regalia makes sense. I don't know how much DPS we would lose and if it's better to stay with an offensive chest such as the Mantle.

What are you thoughts OP?

So I just replaced mantle with this garbage 6 link chest:

I managed to do a deathless shaper run on 6.2k ES. It took 9 seconds to get him to 70% hp. On my current char it's nearly enough to get him to 50%, so that's pretty pretty much 6.6 million dps vs my current ~11 million. From testing this it seems like I only deal ~60% of my original damage, it's still a lot.

In my opinion, I think a 6L regalia would be a bit better for mapping, if you can squeeze in a discipline & run skyforths whilst managing your mana-pool, you can get over 10k ES without worrying about the 100% spell dmg disadvantage - This will boost your survivability a lot at the cost of a chunk of damage.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Dec 26, 2016, 10:41:15 AM
I have built the new ID to play this BD two days, here I would like to ask, cast skills are always interrupted by ranged attack monster, need to pay attention to what? Also, how is this damage calculated? I am now 6L, damage only 2825, the actual DPS is how much?
Survival can only rely on shield recovery?
Last edited by TuraswT on Dec 26, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Vile Bastion doesn't seem to do much for me with this build; my mines get credit for my kills, not me. Not sure how much Profane Bloom would add either, based on that.
"
Vile Bastion doesn't seem to do much for me with this build; my mines get credit for my kills, not me. Not sure how much Profane Bloom would add either, based on that.

Your mines won't get credit for kills if monsters die from the DOT, it is actually noticeable regen.

Same thing with Profane Bloom, the occasional explosions make it worth it along with the 10% damage boost.

"
TuraswT wrote:
I have built the new ID to play this BD two days, here I would like to ask, cast skills are always interrupted by ranged attack monster, need to pay attention to what? Also, how is this damage calculated? I am now 6L, damage only 2825, the actual DPS is how much?
Survival can only rely on shield recovery?

My damage is 8.4k with conc, and 5.3k with inc AOE. Survival relies on temporal chains & blasph along with vile bastion/wicked ward. Realistically, Your AOE is your biggest defense. Ranged monsters aren't a problem, I don't know what you mean by "cast" skills being interrupted. If you have enough mine laying speed you will always be able to lay your mines without a problem.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Dec 26, 2016, 2:53:02 PM
Why detonate mines gem?
As far as I tested, the cast with the gem lets your character stand in place for a very short time (cuz of cast speed). However if I use the "inbuild" detonate, I don't need to stand still and can activate it on the run.
Last edited by Rhareg on Dec 26, 2016, 3:28:09 PM
"
Rhareg wrote:
Why detonate mines gem?
As far as I tested, the cast with the gem lets your character stand in place for a very short time (cuz of cast speed). However if I use the "inbuild" detonate, I don't need to stand still and can activate it on the run.

The in-built detonate mine seems very clunky for me as sometimes it doesn't proc mines that's why I don't use it. Could be because I play on 180 ping & predictive so if it feels better for you then you can use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info