[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
Nova_Terra wrote:
Quite strange, you have better gear then i had fightning Shaper. What problems with him you experience? He kills you with teleport slam, or you cannot protect zana while she is closing portal?

Its not any specific thing. It just takes so long that something gets me and usually it has something to do with floor being full of those black holes making dodging hard.
Can you add a video of you clearing maps please? Not sure if i'm wrong but i only see one video with the shaper kill, i wanted to know if it has good clearing speed also.. thanks!
IGN gubert
"
keroksi wrote:
"
Nova_Terra wrote:
Quite strange, you have better gear then i had fightning Shaper. What problems with him you experience? He kills you with teleport slam, or you cannot protect zana while she is closing portal?

Its not any specific thing. It just takes so long that something gets me and usually it has something to do with floor being full of those black holes making dodging hard.

For starters - make sure to get "potency of will" node in skill tree. That half circle of 3 points by itself will boost your damage by 45% (comparable to MORE modificator, instead of increase).

Also, don't place another bunch of mines before previous bunch still pulsing - it will destroy them one by one, and last pulses will not be casted.
By the way, damage from pulses is like that 1+2+3 = 4+5 = 6
It's mean damage from 1 last pulse is the same as combined damage from the first 3. If you place mines right after clicking detonate - you will cut off at the very least 60-70% of your damage
Hey guys, loving the build so far. I tried it in the breach league and didn't liked, I was dying every map, but now, maybe because of incandescent heart, it is fucking amazing (I died 2 times among level 65 and 83). My doubt is - Is it worth to change to LL setup? I have a 15 ex budget and I'm thinking to buy the shavronne's and a presence of chayula... Also, do you guys recommend an average "tooltip" to start farming shaper? I'm only at 4,5k with conc. effect by now

EDIT: Well, I put the LL version, and now my doubt is: How to organize the links and gems... do you guys put off the vortex and use the spell totem / wither in the same armour piece which is CWDT?
Last edited by henriquegaspa on Apr 13, 2017, 11:05:09 AM
Is there a way to fit in wise oak?
"
Rename wrote:
Is there a way to fit in wise oak?

No, it's a chaos build, not elemental. Wise oak is completely useless
HI guys!
First of all I tried Shaper and failed on phase 2 cause it took too long and there were black holes exactly where Zana steps with her red shield... Maybe I missplayed but can I have your advice on my gear? I know there is room for improvement (expensive improvements) but do you think I should be able to kill him with my actual gear? If not, what should I try to improve first?
PS: Have 7.8K ES with discipline (quite low for mapping), DPS: 4167 with IncAOE, 6326 with Conc in town.

Second question: I have the currencies to afford a shavronne and switch to LL. Is there any big DPS or survivability improvement given I can't afford a presence of Chayula to convert life into more ES?

Thanks for your help
Last edited by Thanatos1987 on Apr 14, 2017, 7:41:29 AM
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
HI guys!
First of all I tried Shaper and failed on phase 2 cause it took too long and there were black holes exactly where Zana steps with her red shield... Maybe I missplayed but can I have your advice on my gear? I know there is room for improvement (expensive improvements) but do you think I should be able to kill him with my actual gear? If not, what should I try to improve first?
PS: Have 7.8K ES with discipline (quite low for mapping), DPS: 4167 with IncAOE, 6326 with Conc in town.

Second question: I have the currencies to afford a shavronne and switch to LL. Is there any big DPS or survivability improvement given I can't afford a presence of Chayula to convert life into more ES?

Thanks for your help

I don't need to look at your gear. If you have 6.3k conc dps then you should be destroying shaper.

Are you placing your wither totem and all your mines properly?
"
Gubert wrote:
Can you add a video of you clearing maps please? Not sure if i'm wrong but i only see one video with the shaper kill, i wanted to know if it has good clearing speed also.. thanks!

I have a mino to upload , k.
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
HI guys!

Thanks for your help

I don't need to look at your gear. If you have 6.3k conc dps then you should be destroying shaper.

Are you placing your wither totem and all your mines properly?

What do u mind with "properly"? I place my totem around the shaper all the time and spam the mines at his feets. I just read that maybe, I should wait before placing another set of 9 mines. Should I wait until the visual effect is over?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info