[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
BlazeB75 wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:

Yes, lack of eye of chayula is a huge problem. If you get stunned in the moment of laying mine - you are most likely dead.

Also, huge problem is lack of quality on blasphemy and temporal chains. It's much more serious than you think.

Temporal chains slow enemies by 29%. Means that they have 71% of their original speed.

But if you have 20% on temp chains they will be slowed by additional 10%, and quality on blasphemy will make effect of curse 10% stronger, so it will be 43%, means 57% of original speed.

it's about 25% of difference, and trust me - it's quite a lot. It's a difference between "you killed enemy before he even land a hit" and "you killed enemy after he land one hit on you"
This is very helpful, thank you very much. Fun fact: the reason I dont have chayula is because I thought I needed presence, not eye... Then I read both and realized I could, in fact, afford it.

I was planning on leveling my blas+chains myself, but clearly it's worth going after them right now.

Yeah, presence of chayula is absurdly powerfull, but only if you are not CI (meaning, low life). In any other case, it's the same as cheap eye of chayula
"
forsaken90 wrote:
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey, maybe i overlook sth. but why don´t we use Ghost Reaver?

Because you can't leech anything.

Ah Thank u! Thats my first Mine Build, i thought it would be possible somehow
Your life passive tree does not load. Can you please fix that?
Build is quite lovely, but it's very hard to deal with Hydra and Chimera since poison-immune. Any advices?
Spoiler

My gear
Last edited by Nova_Terra on Apr 4, 2017, 5:58:58 PM
"
Nova_Terra wrote:
Build is quite lovely, but it's very hard to deal with Hydra and Chimera since poison-immune. Any advices?
Spoiler

My gear

Best advice would be "Just don't run Hydra and Chimera", i think.
If you still really want to, then i guess you can change weapons and gems to make normal fire nova mine, since we only have "atrophy" and "fang of the viper" for chaos damage in the tree. But again, then we will lose bonus from void beacon.

But i still don't think it's a good idea.
Well, seems to be it's the only way.

But i have another question - as far as it can be seen, i'm on LL, but my DPS numbers are far lower, than topic-starter DPS numbers. More than what, they are even lower than his not-LL DPS numbers! How it can be? I have only 4000 tooltip "DPS" on LL, while he, accoding to the topic, had about 5.7k. Ye, i don't have chaos damage on rings, but as i checked yet, it gives only about 100 bonus damage per ring. My gems are not 20\20, but they are 18-19\20, so it cannot give such a huge difference too. There is the issue? (my characters tab is not hidden)
Last edited by Nova_Terra on Apr 5, 2017, 9:50:28 AM
"
Nova_Terra wrote:
Well, seems to be it's the only way.

But i have another question - as far as it can be seen, i'm on LL, but my DPS numbers are far lower, than topic-starter DPS numbers. More than what, they are even lower than his not-LL DPS numbers! How it can be? I have only 4000 tooltip "DPS" on LL, while he, accoding to the topic, had about 5.7k. Ye, i don't have chaos damage on rings, but as i checked yet, it gives only about 100 bonus damage per ring. My gems are not 20\20, but they are 18-19\20, so it cannot give such a huge difference too. There is the issue? (my characters tab is not hidden)

Your fnm isn't 21/20 like mine, you don't have any chaos dmg on rings, or mine damage on belt. You don't have crit enchant on boots or other 20/20 gems. Also, drop high explosives and take curse effect path to whispers of doom. I really suggest you get better rings, but the main culprit is the fnm gem.

Also, are you proccing lowlife? I have a feeling ur not reserving enough life but just a check.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Apr 5, 2017, 10:04:15 AM
No, i have only 24 unreserved life (1077 reserved, 1101 max) so LL is on. Chaos damage in rings and on belt gives only a few bonus as it was checked, but boots CC and 21 FNM should be a deal, agree.

But what about High Expl. Doesn't it give increased area of effect?

P. S. I can't get much better rings, as whose shitty prismatic ring saves 2 passive points for me (i don't take + strenght nor + dext passive node), while second ring has very good ES\res.
"
Nova_Terra wrote:
No, i have only 24 unreserved life (1077 reserved, 1101 max) so LL is on. Chaos damage in rings and on belt gives only a few bonus as it was checked, but boots CC and 21 FNM should be a deal, agree.

But what about High Expl. Doesn't it give increased area of effect?

P. S. I can't get much better rings, as whose shitty prismatic ring saves 2 passive points for me (i don't take + strenght nor + dext passive node), while second ring has very good ES\res.

No it doesn't give area of effect, it's useless. Also, your rings are trash, but it's up to you if you wanna change them or not. I don't see where else you'd put 2 passive points on the tree.

Hey,

Why are people using the detonate mine gem, since it's not needed to actually detonate the mines.. or does the cast speed help so much?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info