[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
ssbmgrimm wrote:
I am thinking about trying this in the next league (assuming the new skill tree doesn't ruin it). how is this at farming maps and as a league starter?

In the next league it will be outdated for sure.

3.0.0 will remove double-dipping, and it's exactly what is this build for.

Also, about league starters - there are tons of people here who have problems even when they started with entire fortune, but for me personally, it was a great league starter. It's probably a thing about unusual playstyle of miner, and not everyone can adapt to it.
Im level 85, running tier 9 maps. Ive just recently started dying a lot. Does my gear need fixing, or is there some way I should be playing better? Is the problem my lack of Chayula? 7393 ES
Spoiler

EDIT:
Had these gloves that I wasnt wearing for some reason (guess I just had to cap fire res); my es is 7638 now with them on.
Last edited by BlazeB75 on Apr 3, 2017, 6:00:31 AM
"
BlazeB75 wrote:
Im level 85, running tier 9 maps. Ive just recently started dying a lot. Does my gear need fixing, or is there some way I should be playing better? Is the problem my lack of Chayula? 7393 ES
Spoiler

EDIT:
Had these gloves that I wasnt wearing for some reason (guess I just had to cap fire res); my es is 7638 now with them on.

Yes, lack of eye of chayula is a huge problem. If you get stunned in the moment of laying mine - you are most likely dead.

Also, huge problem is lack of quality on blasphemy and temporal chains. It's much more serious than you think.

Temporal chains slow enemies by 29%. Means that they have 71% of their original speed.

But if you have 20% on temp chains they will be slowed by additional 10%, and quality on blasphemy will make effect of curse 10% stronger, so it will be 43%, means 57% of original speed.

it's about 25% of difference, and trust me - it's quite a lot. It's a difference between "you killed enemy before he even land a hit" and "you killed enemy after he land one hit on you"
Good build, did uber lab at 69 and one shotted double kaom abyss as well as core malachai at 79, the damage is insane. Got 10k ES as LL but still die from time to time.

"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
ssbmgrimm wrote:
I am thinking about trying this in the next league (assuming the new skill tree doesn't ruin it). how is this at farming maps and as a league starter?

In the next league it will be outdated for sure.

3.0.0 will remove double-dipping, and it's exactly what is this build for.

Also, about league starters - there are tons of people here who have problems even when they started with entire fortune, but for me personally, it was a great league starter. It's probably a thing about unusual playstyle of miner, and not everyone can adapt to it.

They said double dipping will be addressed in 3.0.0 not entirely removed. I wouldn't say this build is outdated next expansion yet, specially if somehow stacking poison indefinitely survives next patch. For instance, they might only nerf the absurd poison scaling from modifier which makes double dipping super efficient in almost every way possible. But then again we know nothing yet about the state of this build next league, so don't worry about 3.0 and play it while you can if you like it.
Last edited by MarkusTheExile on Apr 3, 2017, 12:07:16 PM
"

They said double dipping will be addressed in 3.0.0 not entirely removed. I wouldn't say this build is outdated next expansion yet, specially if somehow stacking poison indefinitely survives next patch. For instance, they might only nerf the absurd poison scaling from modifier which makes double dipping super efficient in almost every way possible. But then again we know nothing yet about the state of this build next league, so don't worry about 3.0 and play it while you can if you like it.

From PCGamer :

"
In addition to the big story update, The Fall of Oriath will bring Path of Exile to version 3.0.0 and entail some big changes to underlying systems and game balance. Rogers called out one that the Path of Exile diehards will likely have strong opinions on: Grinding Gear Games is eliminating double-dipping, a key element in most of the game's optimized high-end builds. Removing double dipping will have a huge impact on players who currently take advantage of it, but in the end they say it will let them introduce more viable, better balanced builds.

Just a reminder that it was in the link posted by GGG themselves in their announcement of fall of oriath ["We'll be updating this post with links to announcement coverage from journalists. Check back soon for even more information."]

And double dipping "addressed" can very well means "removed", in many cases for GGG it means absolutely the same.

Well, it's no use arguing right now, but i just think that we need to be prepared to the worst. Technically, if poison will be reworked and will be powerfull only in certain build - this build definitely will not be one of those... Fire nova poison destruction - that's definitely not the thing that developers wanted.
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"

From PCGamer :

"
In addition to the big story update, The Fall of Oriath will bring Path of Exile to version 3.0.0 and entail some big changes to underlying systems and game balance. Rogers called out one that the Path of Exile diehards will likely have strong opinions on: Grinding Gear Games is eliminating double-dipping, a key element in most of the game's optimized high-end builds. Removing double dipping will have a huge impact on players who currently take advantage of it, but in the end they say it will let them introduce more viable, better balanced builds.

Just a reminder that it was in the link posted by GGG themselves in their announcement of fall of oriath ["We'll be updating this post with links to announcement coverage from journalists. Check back soon for even more information."]

And double dipping "addressed" can very well means "removed", in many cases for GGG it means absolutely the same.

Well, it's no use arguing right now, but i just think that we need to be prepared to the worst. Technically, if poison will be reworked and will be powerfull only in certain build - this build definitely will not be one of those... Fire nova poison destruction - that's definitely not the thing that developers wanted.

Well, we don't know if "it's definitely not the thing that developers wanted", assuming they test for potential game abuse before release. I mean poison double-dipping, also leech, have trivialized endgame for so long that you'd expect GGG to at least stall the abuse till 3.0. I am not ruling out the possibility they remove double dipping and I hope there is more to the balance changes than that, because viable builds won't just introduce themselves by simply removing the op mechanics.
Last edited by MarkusTheExile on Apr 3, 2017, 2:22:47 PM
Hey, maybe i overlook sth. but why don´t we use Ghost Reaver?
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey, maybe i overlook sth. but why don´t we use Ghost Reaver?

Because you can't leech anything.
"
Med1umentor wrote:

Yes, lack of eye of chayula is a huge problem. If you get stunned in the moment of laying mine - you are most likely dead.

Also, huge problem is lack of quality on blasphemy and temporal chains. It's much more serious than you think.

Temporal chains slow enemies by 29%. Means that they have 71% of their original speed.

But if you have 20% on temp chains they will be slowed by additional 10%, and quality on blasphemy will make effect of curse 10% stronger, so it will be 43%, means 57% of original speed.

it's about 25% of difference, and trust me - it's quite a lot. It's a difference between "you killed enemy before he even land a hit" and "you killed enemy after he land one hit on you"
This is very helpful, thank you very much. Fun fact: the reason I dont have chayula is because I thought I needed presence, not eye... Then I read both and realized I could, in fact, afford it.

I was planning on leveling my blas+chains myself, but clearly it's worth going after them right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info