[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

Trying to find 21 lvl fire nova, stuck with 15 tier maps
Any tips on what should I update at first place?
21-lvl gem is doesn't really needed, yesterday killed Shaper with 20-lvl gem without, but on LL.
If you want to improve sustain, you need to change your gloves, helmet, belt and boots. 100-120 ES on belt, 200+ on boots, 200 on gloves, 300 on helmet is a bare minimum.

If you want more damage, it's highly recommended to go LL and grab Presence of Chayula instead on eye. Presence will give you about 200 bonus ES without modifers, and it's real 1000 ES, so you would not lose much sustain from losing Vaal Regalia and Infused Shield passive, but you will have 30% MORE damage.
Getting 21-lvl Fire Nova won't ever give you such as boost.

Also, to be honest, i don't understand what the sense of skill effect duration increasing? If it's for wither, it's not really important for mapping. It was in topic-starter guide, but it' still a strange thing.

Also, you should take 2 increased mana nodes (it's a important boost) and insure, what you are really getting all yours 6 power charges. I'm using vortex on CWDT with power-charge generator to maintain them, but you.. I don't know.

Spoiler
"
Nova_Terra wrote:

Also, to be honest, i don't understand what the sense of skill effect duration increasing? If it's for wither, it's not really important for mapping. It was in topic-starter guide, but it' still a strange thing.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poison

-->
Spoiler
Poison is a debuff that deals chaos damage over time to the affected target

-->
Spoiler
The default base duration of poison is 2 seconds

-->
Spoiler
The duration can be extended by sources of increased Skill Effect Duration, such as the Increased Duration Support or the nodes in the passive skill tree. /Mildly Interesiting/ Increasing poison duration with the Temporal Chains curse results in a longer-lasting poison that deals damage at the same rate.

Like OP stated it gives him 5 Mio. more dmg in total.

Your Welcome :)
Last edited by h4llowerner on Apr 6, 2017, 6:06:16 PM
Ha, you are right, completely forgot about this. But still not sure is it worth traveling.
"
Oilure wrote:
Hey,

Why are people using the detonate mine gem, since it's not needed to actually detonate the mines.. or does the cast speed help so much?

Not really. You could just drop that and slot in Orb of Storms + Power charge on crit to maintain power charges on bosses. Or you could be cute with Detonate and link with CWDT or Spell Totem, although CWDT is unreliable because of Temporal Chains, and you might as well just manually detonate if you pick Spell Totem.
whats the 5 link dps like ?
"
Worst_luck wrote:

Your fnm isn't 21/20 like mine

But i want to say something about it. in case of fnm 21/20 isn't really needed, 21/0 isn't much worse than that, but much more expensive.
For the same reason why elemental focus gem sucks.

If you have tons of money - sure. But quality on fnm must be the last thing to be upgraded, cause it's pretty much most miniscule improvement to dps, and most expensive compared to all the other gems.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Apr 7, 2017, 5:01:57 AM
Is the PCoC setup necessary? Seeing a few different gem setups so just trying to see what to fit in when I start the build
"
Rename wrote:
Is the PCoC setup necessary? Seeing a few different gem setups so just trying to see what to fit in when I start the build

Not it is not. Its rather for high end bosses and/or QoL. You could also take a Jaws of Agony into offhand and spam traps for gaining PCs before facing the boss or even in between.

While starting the build it isnt necessary at all. TC curse and the wither totem are much more important not getting rekt so easily.
HOw do you survive with this build in maps? You are melee and have no leech or any other defence how do you manage not to get 1-shotted

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info