[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
DkCf wrote:
This is a very fun build to play. Thank Worst_luck ^_^

My gear

You're welcome :)
Hi there and thanks for the built,

Maybe my question will look stupid but i wonder how to protect those mines from damages taken... First time i play mine build and i feel a bit loss and i ve got serious issues with some trash because of that. (Hope this wasn't asked before but didn t get the courage to read all those 64 pages :S)

Regards
Last edited by EvilTranquillity on Apr 1, 2017, 11:49:45 AM
"
Hi there and thanks for the built,

Maybe my question will look stupid but i wonder how to protect those mines from damages taken... First time i play mine build and i feel a bit loss and i ve got serious issues with some trash because of that. (Hope this wasn't asked before but didn t get the courage to read all those 64 pages :S)

Regards

Ok ok i ve got my answer... need Clever Construction skill!... sorry for the stupid question :D
Yo.
Have 2 questions.

1) How you have 500 mana? I have 4% node, jewel and lvl 2 Enlighten and have only 378.

2)What skills are affected by increased skill duration nodes? Is it only for Immortal Call? What will you say about removing them, getting additional curse node and run Enfeeble connected to CWDT?
"
DamianTaps wrote:
Yo.
Have 2 questions.

1) How you have 500 mana? I have 4% node, jewel and lvl 2 Enlighten and have only 378.

2)What skills are affected by increased skill duration nodes? Is it only for Immortal Call? What will you say about removing them, getting additional curse node and run Enfeeble connected to CWDT?

1) healthy mind jewel

2) i literally answered that question 2 replies before you for fucks sakes
"
DamianTaps wrote:
Yo.
Have 2 questions.

1) healthy mind jewel

2) poison duration, no, I wont remove them, because they give me 120k more poison dmg per stack, which is about 5 million dps
Last edited by Worst_luck on Apr 1, 2017, 3:02:34 PM
Thanks. I didnt know it affect poison duration.

And yes, I have Healthy Mind. Without it I have only 256 mana.

@edit
Nvm. U have good mana on items and more int.
Last edited by DamianTaps on Apr 1, 2017, 3:10:22 PM
Well this is the most insane single target damage I have ever had. Insta-phase Uber Atziri, she literally only moves to do heal phase. 5 second Vaals, and Trio can't get close to you with Wither/TC.

Nvm! Found the jewel section
Last edited by Rename on Apr 2, 2017, 12:07:07 AM
I am thinking about trying this in the next league (assuming the new skill tree doesn't ruin it). how is this at farming maps and as a league starter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info