[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
siclop18 wrote:
"
LostBearz wrote:
Can someone help me? I have 8.4k ES right now and I feel super squishy. Porcupines take 30% health each hit in maps and everything like Uber Atziri trio one shots me. Anyone take a look at my gear? Also at what point can I start farming Uber Atziri / Shaper?

My point with this build would be to farm bosses myself and also help other players complete their bosses / hard content. So far it's quite squishy for that job.

Thanks

Spoiler

swap this mantle for 6l 800+es vaal regalia or incandescent hearth. i did shaper deathless with 8k es using incandescent. and some bosses requires some skill to evade atacks

How does this help my damage? I kinda meant that my damage is too low for what I have. I don't want to do maps anymore, but farm Uber Lab / Atziri / Shaper for myself and other people. Getting a 6L regalia is just going to reduce my damage. Right now I am nowhere close to the damage that the gifs have on the thread. I have to lay down like 5 times 3 layouts of traps just to kill first form and last form takes even longer. Halp :<

Last edited by LostBearz on Mar 29, 2017, 1:22:22 PM
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
ruzga wrote:
how to make it hardcore viable? i see 8k es
that is not really hardcore viable. if u switch tree for more es is it too taxing on dmg?

also where do u get this from 200million? "Shaper has 200 million health and it took roughly 9 seconds to get him to around ~50% health."

You can check path of building, poison dps nears 1 million when we have 20 wither stacks on LL * 56 = 56 million dps.

this wasn't a dps question but shaper health question. Where is this number from?

and i assume calculator can be wrong with dps... so can't deducate from that
Last edited by ruzga on Mar 29, 2017, 2:35:01 PM
can anyone tell me how his getting the insane es regen on his shaper vid?. he has no ghost reaver or vaal pact. im not sure about cheap build. 2 ex for helm enchant then how ever many chaos to re roll to a good es/res hubris. 8 ex for a 6l incandesant so i bought a cheap one and been trying to get 6 soc for ages probably spent an ex worth of jews so far with no luck. and good boots n gloves and to cheap with high es/res. anyway id just like to no how your es is regenerating because atm this build is useless to me without it
WOHHH WOOHHHH i dont see how in hell is this cheap lowest enchant is 6ex on a worthless devoto so starting with the most important gear on build is already expensive when u sum up all is one of the expensier builds ever LOL idk why it saids very cheap is not even just cheap at least is expensive or very expensive!!

cool as hell great build but by any means VERY CHEAP!
"
cyberpunk1984 wrote:
WOHHH WOOHHHH i dont see how in hell is this cheap lowest enchant is 6ex on a worthless devoto so starting with the most important gear on build is already expensive when u sum up all is one of the expensier builds ever LOL idk why it saids very cheap is not even just cheap at least is expensive or very expensive!!

cool as hell great build but by any means VERY CHEAP!
Well, the cost of the required items is pretty low. That would be a 5l, the consumings, and a witchfire brew. Less than an EX for those in total AFAIK. I'm level 84 and havent gotten anything real fancy - I'm not sure what's the best thing to get first at this stage.

Also, the cheapest enchants I see are 2ex on decent hubrises (I only look for hubrises)
Last edited by BlazeB75 on Mar 29, 2017, 7:03:29 PM
plz will someone reply to my question . how is he getting the insane es regen in his shaper vid. im no veteran and i dont get how his doing it
"
LostBearz wrote:
"
siclop18 wrote:
"
LostBearz wrote:
Can someone help me? I have 8.4k ES right now and I feel super squishy. Porcupines take 30% health each hit in maps and everything like Uber Atziri trio one shots me. Anyone take a look at my gear? Also at what point can I start farming Uber Atziri / Shaper?

My point with this build would be to farm bosses myself and also help other players complete their bosses / hard content. So far it's quite squishy for that job.

Thanks

Spoiler

swap this mantle for 6l 800+es vaal regalia or incandescent hearth. i did shaper deathless with 8k es using incandescent. and some bosses requires some skill to evade atacks

How does this help my damage? I kinda meant that my damage is too low for what I have. I don't want to do maps anymore, but farm Uber Lab / Atziri / Shaper for myself and other people. Getting a 6L regalia is just going to reduce my damage. Right now I am nowhere close to the damage that the gifs have on the thread. I have to lay down like 5 times 3 layouts of traps just to kill first form and last form takes even longer. Halp :<

Drop mantle for incandescent and run disc, mantle is fucking garbage even for damage it's nothing special. I did shaper uber and all guardians already, I ran a extra light ,extra fire, vuln, enfeeble, monster dmg turbo phoenix yday with only 1 death cause I stood still at him for too long, I went in, popped my totem and gathered power charges, laid 9 mines and deto'd all of them on him with flasks up, he immediately went to half hp.. even with enfeeble.

It's a skill to learn how to do shaper and uber with this build, if you can't dodge you won't make it far, especially with a mantle, completely unforgiving with that, i'm removing it from the guide today.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 30, 2017, 2:01:17 AM
"
Rickeye wrote:
plz will someone reply to my question . how is he getting the insane es regen in his shaper vid. im no veteran and i dont get how his doing it

I believe it is him using Vaal Discipline, it allows you to Regen through damage.
"
"
Rickeye wrote:

I believe it is him using Vaal Discipline, it allows you to Regen through damage.

Occultists have their own vaal discipline, and it's called wicked ward :D

And that's exactly what it is about.
"

"

"
Drop mantle for incandescent and run disc, mantle is fucking garbage even for damage it's nothing special. I did shaper uber and all guardians already, I ran a extra light ,extra fire, vuln, enfeeble, monster dmg turbo phoenix yday with only 1 death cause I stood still at him for too long, I went in, popped my totem and gathered power charges, laid 9 mines and deto'd all of them on him with flasks up, he immediately went to half hp.. even with enfeeble.

It's a skill to learn how to do shaper and uber with this build, if you can't dodge you won't make it far, especially with a mantle, completely unforgiving with that, i'm removing it from the guide today.

Appreciate this feedback, I will try to fix my gear today. :)

Last edited by LostBearz on Mar 30, 2017, 8:56:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info