[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
Biowned wrote:
Compared to your Barrage build, which one do you think is better for bosses?

I'm not the autor, but i think i can answer the obvious. Of course fire nova mine is better boss killer! It was said by autor many times, and ele wander is map clear speed build. They are not even comparable.

Yep, ele wander competes well when you have 300ex or so budget and follow skyforth path.
"
iNfi_ wrote:
Hi everyone, lvl90 here.

I have been able to do uberlab, atziri, Minotaur, and tier 14-15 with no problems at all. But i feel like i am lacking damage.
When you talk about stacking poison, do I have to search for certain rolls in my gear? I haven't seen anything in the guide.

I have tried to do Phoenix and Abaxoth and couldn't kill them.

Here is my 9.2kES gear:
Spoiler

The tree is the same as OP's.

Thak you in advance, any help will be appreciated-

How could you do phoenix without getting stunlocked by tornadoes? You should really get a chayula and try cap your resists elsewhere, check my gear and gems that should help.

Mine damage on belt if you could remove a resist for would be great too, but chayula and crit/witchfire/atziri's promise flasks + bubbling eternal mana flask of warding are what you should use for bosses.

Also you can definitely get better essence-crafted rings with more ES & resists, won't be very hard. You should also try get crit enchant on boots.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 28, 2017, 12:14:00 PM
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
aeroswat wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
Well I just ran a -max, temp chains, enfeeble, double monster dmg & cast speed phoenix...

Easy game

I'm lost as to how it's easy ><

I just ran a Chimera with simple mods and got jacked up. I'm doing more damage than most of the other characters I made in the past but still nowhere near what I was expecting and i'm extremely squishy. Please check out my gear and help me out. I'm about ready to give up playing this game after 3 failed leagues of trying to do end game content :/

Well, for starters, what do you expect from guardian that completely immune to poison? Are you aware that 90% of damage on this build comes from the poison stacking? Pretty much almost all of your damage

Chimera needs totem spamming but other than that you still have a lot of chaos damage so he isn't hard at all. You'll die if you don't dodge him by placing ur totem for aggro all the time, especially on rippy mods.
I noticed in your video of the shaper kill the vile bastion buff. Yet in the build it suggests the other path is better (+1 curse) any insite on this?
IGN

Reaper_of_Souls_
"
Jonb33331 wrote:
I noticed in your video of the shaper kill the vile bastion buff. Yet in the build it suggests the other path is better (+1 curse) any insite on this?

Cause I wasn't using chayula.
Why does vile bastion seem to work so randomly anyway? Sometimes you have like 5+ stacks of it, but usually not a single stack. Sources from internet say that it doesn't really work (other than the stun immunity part) with mines.

I'll def. respec from it, I initially though it would help you with mines but it doesn't seem to do that.

Also OP one question: what software you used to attach your Q with shift? My pinkie is hurt from pressing shift all the time to lay traps. And I could also do it with a macro in my mouse, but sadly, I run into an issue where either the trap doesn't get laid reliably (right after whirling blades) or spamming mines is extremely slow, because the mouse macro doesn't override itself (what kind of genius came up with a software where macros can't be set up to override themselves?)

If the mine kills a mob with the actual detonation, it doesn't count as 'your' kill.

If it dies from Poison damage over time, it does - and so you get a Vile Bastion stack.

This is just a limitation of the engine that provides an inconsistent benefit in this particular case - the devs stated elsewhere that the only reason this is the case is that Damage Over Time effects can't be attributed to temporary entities like Traps or Mines. This is the same reason people were getting Endurance Charges from Daresso's Defiance back when poison bladefall traps were super meta.
Last edited by Galadedrid on Mar 28, 2017, 8:59:31 PM
is this still the endgame version of minebuilds? i was recommended to go fire nova with chaos and poison and this seems to be it, i just want to make sure this is it
"
Vitosm wrote:
First of all thank you so much for that build, it's amazing! Reminds me Bladefall mines before Bladefall nerf. One thing i don't get is why you use Minion Life Support with Spell Totem? Isn't totems not counted as minions? And can you share with your attack tooltip buffed/unbuffed with/out Conc Eff? Mine now is 3869/5885 in h/o, but i still don't have 21/20 FNM and Added chaos. Also, it will be perfect if you do some videos, for example Shaper or UberAtziri run, and again, thanks for that build!

I'll ask again. Whhy you use Minion life support with Spell totem?
hi cool build man. im lever 73 and im getting swatted like a fly. i gotmax res and nearly 6k es how on earth are you killing shaper or any insane boss with this build. is it a glass cannon kill or be killed thing? i only stuck ith this build because ive seen your shaper vid or id have given up by now it is one of the worst builds ive ever leveled with it was horrid and still is. i know the end result will be cool but im getting killed more than im gaining xp at this level

what do i do or can you show a vid on how on earth to live

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info