[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
@Med1umentor Thanks for your reply, got a strength amulet and changed my resist rings, everything is fine now.

I was also wondering, why faster casting and blasphemy are linked together? if just seems to increase blasphemy's mana cost for no reason and lowers my survivability (using mantle). So can I make the boots 2-2 links instead of 4 to avoid the additional mana res cost?

There is an empty slot with the golem. Can we put totem and minion elemental resistance support here?

if you watch my character - you see something wrong. Faster casting linked not with blasphemy, but with wither totem. My gems right now is in mess, so don't really look at that, this build is actually really socket starving, i want to put so much more than can actually afford, so in my case, i'll definitely will not use socket for golem's survival.

And about discipline linked with concentrated effect - yes, it's intentional to make low life state. Basically, my blood magic discipline consume too little to activate low life, and too much to be able to bring arctic armor there, so, this is for the time being.
Much better option will be link there clarity with some levels, but i'm too lazy to care about it :D
How did you drop the very first skill points that increase the damage of abilities and take the energy shield instead?
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Asian_Camgirl wrote:
If I'm following a low life build, do I still have to follow the guide for what to do with the bandits?

Take all passives and power charge.

What's the purpose of helping normal Alira(+mana) ?
I'm still new, wonder how 60 mana can be better than a passive point?
thanks
"
How did you drop the very first skill points that increase the damage of abilities and take the energy shield instead?

!??!
"
azeA_ wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Asian_Camgirl wrote:
If I'm following a low life build, do I still have to follow the guide for what to do with the bandits?

Take all passives and power charge.

What's the purpose of helping normal Alira(+mana) ?
I'm still new, wonder how 60 mana can be better than a passive point?
thanks

It's good if u have % mana modifiers on tree. In which case, I didn't, so it was a bad decision to take it in the first place.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 19, 2017, 5:55:06 PM
"
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
From your setup I can see you run Temp Chains but no 2nd curse?

Witchfire brew...

This question was asked here about 5 times already in extremely short amount of pages.

Really, i thought that witchfire brew is so mainstream, that pretty much everyone should already anticipite that. Am i wrong?

Obviously, and I REALY dislike the idea of a flask granting a required curse~ not much fun at bosses.
Currently playing the build and thinking about changing to something else, since there are builds that are more reliable and less mana-hungry (almost 200mana per cast sucks alot). Tried to combine with Abberath's Hooves for trash-clear but than the survivability ofc is shitty.

Idk what you mean by "reliable" builds, if you can show me a build that has this much damage per cost then i'd be very interested to see it.

If you actually leveled your char a bit more and played the build properly you'll realize mana isn't an issue at all, you're fine with one mana flask and a small bit of regen - look at my shaper video, honestly if it really pisses you off then you can just run vaal clarity on inc duration, I don't find the need to do that myself but whatever. Also, Witchfire has massive uptime for bosses since it has two charges, and most bosses melt easily anyways so there's never any room where you'll have empty flasks. Witchfire is very mainstream to use and whether it appeals to you or not isn't really helping your argument.

I don't even know why you would bother with abberath's hooves, the build itself functions really well for mapping, while it may not have the most insane clear-speed (on par with my wander for example) it can still do extremely rippy maps with its playstyle.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 19, 2017, 6:08:15 PM
how to fix mana problem ? 53 lvl fnm use 120 mana its problem
How did you manage to level from ~25 to ~40 until your mines are indestructable. I just died around 15 times on kole because he destroys my mines faster then anything else. Same for AoE and Chaining Skills like Arc. I tried the Firestorm Trap and already the Fire Nova Mine but nothing really helps. It's at least for me plainly impossible to advance any further in the game.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Can some1 take a look at my equip, I was dying very often.... I think immortal call would help me a lot but how the hack I get an 3 link red on my gear. Thanks :)
"
How did you manage to level from ~25 to ~40 until your mines are indestructable. I just died around 15 times on kole because he destroys my mines faster then anything else. Same for AoE and Chaining Skills like Arc. I tried the Firestorm Trap and already the Fire Nova Mine but nothing really helps. It's at least for me plainly impossible to advance any further in the game.

Rush the node, I already have a leveling guide, just follow it and take more defensive, you will notice near merc your damage will skyrocket.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info