[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
i want to ask a question before start this build. If i use 5 link ES chest with chayula amulet for high defensive, how much damage i can deal.i scare with this set up i wont have enough damage for high tier map

i havent played the build but if it can melt shaper in 3-9second,im sure it will do just fine in high tier map on a 5l.

Hi!

Thanks for the build. I need help because im a new player and im dying too much can you look at my build and tell me what should i buy for don't die?. The map on which I always die is the dried lake.

Thanks!
Last edited by Zlarth on Mar 18, 2017, 2:51:28 PM
"
Zlarth wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for the build. I need help because im a new player and im dying too much can you look at my build and tell me what should i buy for don't die?. The map on which I always die is the dried lake.

Thanks!

You need to make your character public for us to look at it.
"
AntiStrange wrote:
"
Zlarth wrote:
Hi!

Thanks!

You need to make your character public for us to look at it.

Now is public thanks for the notice!
Last edited by Zlarth on Mar 18, 2017, 3:34:34 PM

Did everything up to T15, haven't done T16 or shaper yet.

For me, I die frequently in regular maps T12-15 (7.4k ES), breaches or other dangerous map mods. Perhaps after getting better glove/boots I may have better survivability, maybe up to 8k ES. But, there is a factor of squishyness that you have to play around during mapping. Play safe and slow, but you will die in regular mapping from time to time.

May even have a more defensive setup for regular mapping as mentioned here.

Bosses, Atziri, Izaro were very easy though - definitely boss killer.
Last edited by hyukin on Mar 18, 2017, 4:46:04 PM
"
hyukin wrote:

For me, I die frequently in regular maps T12-15 (7.4k ES), breaches or other dangerous map mods. Perhaps after getting better glove/boots I may have better survivability, maybe up to 8k ES. But, there is a factor of squishyness that you have to play around during mapping. Play safe and slow, but you will die in regular mapping from time to time.

Change elemental focus though. It's actually pretty terrible in this setup, i don't know why OP even suggested using this. It's not buffing added chaos damage from gem, and it's not double dipping poison either. With all corrections and calculation - Concentrated effect will give you 4 times more damage than with elemental focus.
Elemental focus is basically garbage, when concentrated effect is about 1.5 times better than any other support gem, all of the other is about the same, and then elemental focus is 3 times worse than any others, which makes it rock bottom bad. Even "increase duration" gem would be better, which isn't really a compliment.
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
hyukin wrote:

Change elemental focus though. It's actually pretty terrible in this setup, i don't know why OP even suggested using this. It's not buffing added chaos damage from gem, and it's not double dipping poison either. With all corrections and calculation - Concentrated effect will give you 4 times more damage than with elemental focus.
Elemental focus is basically garbage, when concentrated effect is about 1.5 times better than any other support gem, all of the other is about the same, and then elemental focus is 3 times worse than any others, which makes it rock bottom bad. Even "increase duration" gem would be better, which isn't really a compliment.

Oops I usually have incr aoe or conc effect, it was just there for levelling haha. But you are absolutely right.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm fairly new to the game (2 weeks in) and this is my first build ever.

I don't understand how you get the 111 strength you need. I have picked up all the nodes you take and I'm at 54. With the onyx amulet I use i'm at 65.
I have checked your items and jewels, you don't have any strength in them, so how do you get the 50 missing points?

(I'm level 66 atm)

Thank you
If I'm following a low life build, do I still have to follow the guide for what to do with the bandits?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm fairly new to the game (2 weeks in) and this is my first build ever.

I don't understand how you get the 111 strength you need. I have picked up all the nodes you take and I'm at 54. With the onyx amulet I use i'm at 65.
I have checked your items and jewels, you don't have any strength in them, so how do you get the 50 missing points?

(I'm level 66 atm)

Thank you

Usually, strength on belt. Also, 30 str node in the tree. If still not enough - use rings with strength on it (can be 50+ on each, so not really a problem). Anyway, why using onyx amulet? Better to pick amulet with +dex/str instead, it will be more efficient. Also, amulet can have additional properties along with base from white item, so amulet can give you pretty much about 70-80 str/dex too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info