[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
Asian_Camgirl wrote:
If I'm following a low life build, do I still have to follow the guide for what to do with the bandits?

When it comes to mana - not really. but it really helps to be able to place 3 set of mines in one go without flask, so you should calculate from your equipment.
"
Asian_Camgirl wrote:
If I'm following a low life build, do I still have to follow the guide for what to do with the bandits?

Take all passives and power charge.
"
hyukin wrote:

Did everything up to T15, haven't done T16 or shaper yet.

For me, I die frequently in regular maps T12-15 (7.4k ES), breaches or other dangerous map mods. Perhaps after getting better glove/boots I may have better survivability, maybe up to 8k ES. But, there is a factor of squishyness that you have to play around during mapping. Play safe and slow, but you will die in regular mapping from time to time.

May even have a more defensive setup for regular mapping as mentioned here.

Bosses, Atziri, Izaro were very easy though - definitely boss killer.

You'll stop dying when you realize you're playing a mine build. Place your totem ahead of you always and mapping becomes a joke. The really good thing about this build is that it can run almost any map mod (apart from hexproof/less curse effect). I haven't had much trouble leveling last char to 93, it just got boring fast.

Since you're stun immune with chayula get this enchant

Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 18, 2017, 10:14:06 PM

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 18, 2017, 10:14:18 PM
do you think its good to drop vile bastion and grab extra curse instead? so i dont have to get the extra curse on tree (free up 5 points on tree to get hex master)
"
69wanted69 wrote:
do you think its good to drop vile bastion and grab extra curse instead? so i dont have to get the extra curse on tree (free up 5 points on tree to get hex master)

I've already done that, vile bastion is only good when you're not using chayula.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 19, 2017, 6:11:16 AM
From your setup I can see you run Temp Chains but no 2nd curse?
"

Witchfire brew...

This question was asked here about 5 times already in extremely short amount of pages.

Really, i thought that witchfire brew is so mainstream, that pretty much everyone should already anticipite that. Am i wrong?
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"

Witchfire brew...

This question was asked here about 5 times already in extremely short amount of pages.

Really, i thought that witchfire brew is so mainstream, that pretty much everyone should already anticipite that. Am i wrong?

Obviously, and I REALY dislike the idea of a flask granting a required curse~ not much fun at bosses.
Currently playing the build and thinking about changing to something else, since there are builds that are more reliable and less mana-hungry (almost 200mana per cast sucks alot). Tried to combine with Abberath's Hooves for trash-clear but than the survivability ofc is shitty.
@Med1umentor Thanks for your reply, got a strength amulet and changed my resist rings, everything is fine now.

I was also wondering, why faster casting and blasphemy are linked together? if just seems to increase blasphemy's mana cost for no reason and lowers my survivability (using mantle). So can I make the boots 2-2 links instead of 4 to avoid the additional mana res cost?

There is an empty slot with the golem. Can we put totem and minion elemental resistance support here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info