[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
xiw0 wrote:
Can some1 take a look at my equip, I was dying very often.... I think immortal call would help me a lot but how the hack I get an 3 link red on my gear. Thanks :)

U force 3 red vorici for 125 chroms.
"
how to fix mana problem ? 53 lvl fnm use 120 mana its problem

There's this useful thing called a mana flask you know? until you get mana node on tree & some flat on gear.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 20, 2017, 12:45:31 PM
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
How did you manage to level from ~25 to ~40 until your mines are indestructable. I just died around 15 times on kole because he destroys my mines faster then anything else. Same for AoE and Chaining Skills like Arc. I tried the Firestorm Trap and already the Fire Nova Mine but nothing really helps. It's at least for me plainly impossible to advance any further in the game.

Rush the node, I already have a leveling guide, just follow it and take more defensive, you will notice near merc your damage will skyrocket.

That is not really a satisfiying answer. I am following your leveling guide and the needed node is 9 level away. Doesn't sound much but since the mines have 1hp there is no defensive playstyle as you HAVE to lay down the mines into the enemies and instantly detonate them. If I lay 'em down and lure the enemies all AoE stuff instantly kills my mines and I can't do anything. Act3 where I am now is full of AoE and Arc and thus a total wall. I tried for around 2 hours and it's totally no use at all. I can not advance any further.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
How did you manage to level from ~25 to ~40 until your mines are indestructable. I just died around 15 times on kole because he destroys my mines faster then anything else. Same for AoE and Chaining Skills like Arc. I tried the Firestorm Trap and already the Fire Nova Mine but nothing really helps. It's at least for me plainly impossible to advance any further in the game.

Rush the node, I already have a leveling guide, just follow it and take more defensive, you will notice near merc your damage will skyrocket.

That is not really a satisfiying answer. I am following your leveling guide and the needed node is 9 level away. Doesn't sound much but since the mines have 1hp there is no defensive playstyle as you HAVE to lay down the mines into the enemies and instantly detonate them. If I lay 'em down and lure the enemies all AoE stuff instantly kills my mines and I can't do anything. Act3 where I am now is full of AoE and Arc and thus a total wall. I tried for around 2 hours and it's totally no use at all. I can not advance any further.

Try to place it away from aoe and detonate them before it reaches it. Unlike fire nova mine, any other mine don't need to be alive after detonation.

If even taht isn't possible - just remove remote mine gem and go with selfcasting. I mean, cmon, it's still normal difficulty, it's not something that really need great support from the tree or anything. Don't search for the problem where it doesn't even exist.
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
xiw0 wrote:
Can some1 take a look at my equip, I was dying very often.... I think immortal call would help me a lot but how the hack I get an 3 link red on my gear. Thanks :)

Thanks :) wich equip part should I upgrade immediately? I was around 3,8k es... That's nothing I think :D
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
How did you drop the very first skill points that increase the damage of abilities and take the energy shield instead?

!??!

He is probably about that first cluster of spell damage, that you respec after.

One of those dudes that "ES is lame - take spell damage!", lol
"
xiw0 wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
xiw0 wrote:

Thanks :) wich equip part should I upgrade immediately? I was around 3,8k es... That's nothing I think :D

Definitely body armour, it's your most important source of ES.

210 es body armour isn't even can be considered as viable. Atleast not for CI character, and 5link isn't an issue here
Last edited by Med1umentor on Mar 20, 2017, 2:06:30 PM
So as far as respeccing character in stnd, would you suggest the LL build?
Censored.
Thx 4 the fast reply :)
Hello!

How's this build as a league starter?
I just bring the truth!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info