[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
Worst_luck wrote:

If you can't progress past act 3 normal just stop playing the game. I don't know what else I can tell you lol. You make it seem like you're forced to play with mines while leveling, whilst in any other case you could literally use the most garbage leveling uniques to get to merc with almost any skill as long as you're scaling it's damage type on tree, and taking life on tree.

Dear OP,

I'm at lvl 27, almost same eq that Akuma and Act3 and i'm doing VERY WELL till now.

IMO, your build guide for leveling is great. That guy also have Tabula but his links and gems is a mess! PoE builds can kill bosses, mapping, farming, but they dont do miracles (yet).

Dont blame yourself. Some build aren't made for fingerless and brainless ppl.

Keep doing a great job!
I just bring the truth!

Last edited by RenanLamante on Mar 21, 2017, 8:00:46 AM
"
Ruinator wrote:
Hi, do you recommend Incandescent Heart over Infernal Mantle now? or is Mantle still the go to chest for starting out?

I do think incandescent is better yes. It effectively gives you 2k ES from the ele damage reduction, as well as enough damage to warrant taking out mantle. Mantle isn't my preferred chest anymore.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 21, 2017, 8:27:41 AM
"
mmogamr wrote:
Are you suggesting running disc-blas-temp chains-enfeeble in a link? I've been looking on path of building.. Even with my gear, healthy mind, and 2 jewels like this, I'd be sitting at like 200 unreservered mana. I'm not sure how realistic it is to get that to a high number unless I'm missing some reducing thing or something.

Edit: Interesting. Wasn't there talk of Vile Bastion not being great with mines earlier in the thread? I could see dropping that for malediction

I suggest you drop vile bastion for malediction so you tri-curse, since the ES regen isn't that great, and you have chayula.

https://poe.mikelat.com/#S4d4Md/y79hb.e/FO_jb.

Here is the aura setup on my current setup, you'll have 591 mana left. Don't link faster-casting to any of ur gems lol, i'm a dumbass for doing that.

Here is my gear for legacy:
Spoiler

]
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 21, 2017, 8:26:42 AM
"
RenanLamante wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:

If you can't progress past act 3 normal just stop playing the game. I don't know what else I can tell you lol. You make it seem like you're forced to play with mines while leveling, whilst in any other case you could literally use the most garbage leveling uniques to get to merc with almost any skill as long as you're scaling it's damage type on tree, and taking life on tree.

Dear OP,

I'm at lvl 27, almost same eq that Akuma and Act3 and i'm doing VERY WELL till now.

IMO, your build guide for leveling is great. That guy also have Tabula but his links and gems is a mess! PoE builds can kill bosses, mapping, farming, but they dont do miracles (yet).

Dont blame yourself. Some build aren't made for fingerless and brainless ppl.

Keep doing a great job!

Thanks man! I know my leveling guide isn't insane, it's that just some people can't think for themselves.

This enchant actually works, you'll always keep the crit bonus. I recommend this for everyone.
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
mmogamr wrote:
Are you suggesting running disc-blas-temp chains-enfeeble in a link? I've been looking on path of building.. Even with my gear, healthy mind, and 2 jewels like this, I'd be sitting at like 200 unreservered mana. I'm not sure how realistic it is to get that to a high number unless I'm missing some reducing thing or something.

Edit: Interesting. Wasn't there talk of Vile Bastion not being great with mines earlier in the thread? I could see dropping that for malediction

I suggest you drop vile bastion for malediction so you tri-curse, since the ES regen isn't that great, and you have chayula.

https://poe.mikelat.com/#S4d4Md/y79hb.e/FO_jb.

Here is the aura setup on my current setup, you'll have 591 mana left. Don't link faster-casting to any of ur gems lol, i'm a dumbass for doing that.

Here is my gear for legacy:
Spoiler

]

HAHA, funny you mention that. I did the same thing for a while when I started mapping. "He wasn't kidding about having mana issues, jeeze"... "oh wait. I have my auras links to Faster casting"

That link just basically trades Arctic Armour for Clarity?

I've been playing around with a way to run enfeeble, temp chains, anger, disc. It seems like the only way to do that is to run heretic's veil. That puts my reserved mana low enough that I have to run healthy mind again, which cancels out most of Anger's dps increase. I end up with almost the same dps, but lose AA. I just really wish there was a way to run those 4.

I did pick up malediction. I had completely forgotten that was an option.

Also, grats on your shaper kill. Once I finish off this level, I'll give it another go.

Also, you mentioned that Arcane Potency was 5 spots away. Do you not plan on grabbing those Mana Reducing nods after switching to LL?
IGN: dwreckedarc
"
mmogamr wrote:

HAHA, funny you mention that. I did the same thing for a while when I started mapping. "He wasn't kidding about having mana issues, jeeze"... "oh wait. I have my auras links to Faster casting"

I've been playing around with a way to run enfeeble, temp chains, anger, disc. It seems like the only way to do that is to run heretic's veil. That puts my reserved mana low enough that I have to run healthy mind again, which cancels out most of Anger's dps increase. I end up with almost the same dps, but lose AA. I just really wish there was a way to run those 4.

Also, grats on your shaper kill. Once I finish off this level, I'll give it another go.

Also, you mentioned that Arcane Potency was 5 spots away. Do you not plan on grabbing those Mana Reducing nods after switching to LL?

I do, when I go LL I will take templar reduced mana nodes; so essentially you're getting even more than 600 mana unreservd. Anger is only 12% more damage, so it's not a big deal to drop it.

On a 5 link I have no mana issues at all, I think when I get a 6-link i'll still have no issues as long as i'm running curse immune mana-flask. I didn't even take mana nodes on tree this time around cause I wasn't having any trouble.
I can not find a helmet with the necessary enchantment ...

:(
Last edited by Extraordinary_ on Mar 22, 2017, 6:00:17 AM
"
I can not find a helmet with the necessary enchantment ...

:(

Try it:

http://poe.trade/search/etikiretomiaha
I just bring the truth!

"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
mmogamr wrote:

I do, when I go LL I will take templar reduced mana nodes; so essentially you're getting even more than 600 mana unreservd. Anger is only 12% more damage, so it's not a big deal to drop it.

On a 5 link I have no mana issues at all, I think when I get a 6-link i'll still have no issues as long as i'm running curse immune mana-flask. I didn't even take mana nodes on tree this time around cause I wasn't having any trouble.

Yea, only issues I had with mana were when I had faster casting linked by accident. If I have no mana on any jewel or on the tree, I'm just shy of having 3 casts of FNM unreserved.

something like this is enough to put me over that threshold though.
IGN: dwreckedarc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info