[2.5] Elemental Monstrosity - Decimate all content on a budget

Inc aoe is too good for mapping
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
wesStyle wrote:

For bosses I swap inc AoE to added lightning dmg, tooltip dmg is about 13-14k with buffs.

But my main concern is still boss damage and therefore leech speed and overall squishiness. It feels that I am not doing enough damage to feel "powerful" and can't really "decimate" even guardians.

Conc is a lot more dps than added light
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Last edited by Kiri2k on Dec 23, 2016, 7:01:14 PM
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
wesStyle wrote:

For bosses I swap inc AoE to added lightning dmg, tooltip dmg is about 13-14k with buffs.

But my main concern is still boss damage and therefore leech speed and overall squishiness. It feels that I am not doing enough damage to feel "powerful" and can't really "decimate" even guardians.

Conc is a lot more dps than added light

Oh shit I am an idiot...

----

Alright with conc tooltip is about 20k with IoW.
Also I started using CwDT-ball lightning-enfeeble to trigger IoW automagically. Now I dont even need vessel of Vinktar to facetank all bosses including shaper's beam.
Last edited by wesStyle on Dec 24, 2016, 5:38:25 AM
Is there a big difference between using HoT and HoI?
Hey I'm just wondering about a few things

Will this build reach a plateau if I'm starting from scratch?

I'm using what I can- I managed to get 2 hands of thought and one of them has the blade flurry.

I noticed that I am extremely squishy and without the ES and life leech that the final build offers, I sometimes die to powerful mobs.

It's going to be awhile before I can get a 6L chest or even a 5L with the right colors.

Also which item am I supposed to focus on getting? the brotherhood ring is around 25c in Breach right now and triple resist + elemental damage belts are very expensive.

and I also don't understand how I'm going to get power charges with the budget version.
"
bobkami123 wrote:
Hey I'm just wondering about a few things

Will this build reach a plateau if I'm starting from scratch?

I'm using what I can- I managed to get 2 hands of thought and one of them has the blade flurry.

I noticed that I am extremely squishy and without the ES and life leech that the final build offers, I sometimes die to powerful mobs.

It's going to be awhile before I can get a 6L chest or even a 5L with the right colors.

Also which item am I supposed to focus on getting? the brotherhood ring is around 25c in Breach right now and triple resist + elemental damage belts are very expensive.

and I also don't understand how I'm going to get power charges with the budget version.

You generate power charges late game by following what is under the FAQ if you do not have skyforths.

I personally found this build a major pain to level with, make sure you spec into HP nodes while leveling and simply unspec from them later in the game. Make sure to path down to the life leech nodes to help.

I died A LOT while leveling this, late game it's feels pretty good. I have a hard time understanding how he claims to have killed uber with 6.5k es because I get one shot from the tri-normal atizri bosses sometimes let alone uber damage. This is with me having a build with maxed out res, and 803 int.

4-Link on this build feels fine for awhile until you can get a 5-6 link chest.

As for belts, belts with tri-res and medium weapon ele damage are not that expensive at all. I nabbed one for like 8 - 9c earlier today.

Last edited by vBlitzO on Dec 25, 2016, 7:39:37 AM
is shaper's touch gloves a viable/better option?
How do you generate endurance charges for Immortal Call? or do you not bother?
"
Telemnal wrote:
How do you generate endurance charges for Immortal Call? or do you not bother?

No need to bother with it. Only need Immortal Call up for the half second or so that it is.
My IGN: Casual_Noob
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1780618 Craft/Boss Thread Vouch and info
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1791405 Mirror Thread Vouch and info
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1792763 Ele Blade Flurry Guide
Contact me @Casual_Noob
I was thinking about taking my first crack at normal atziri on this build (I've never tried any end-game stuff on any character) I'm sitting just shy of 6k ES and around 5k tooltip dps with Bladeflurry. I'll be watching some videos on the fights. Am I in over my head?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info