[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

So i finally level up a character to use this build here is my current gear

and current tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWCaoNfA5IDlwRLxFQEZYV1xmKGo8c3B2qIG4i9CSdKPoqCyo4KwosvyzhL28y0TW5PAU9X0QNRUdFfkZxRwZJUUyzUDBSU1ZjV8ld8l9qX7BiWmNDavpsC20Zb55wUnC7feN_xoKbgwmExYauidOLjIw2jxqP-pJukyeXBpeVl_SaO5u1n9-hL6crrGa0DLiTuT68Vr6KwGbAmsHFwzrEosjwykrK09Af0NDSfNN-2HbZE9n8217fmOGI6rrr7uwY73rvfPDV8uH22vnd-wn-SQ==?accountName=lzlucas&characterName=Pigreen

My stats are 6.7k ES and 4.5k avr dmg on hid with auras.
Last edited by lzlucas on Dec 21, 2016, 7:54:19 AM
would u pls check my gear named 'br_bladepuri', what should i go for right now? im struggling at mana leeching, cant even do cruel lab due to leech things, please reply thanks
Probally get the mana leech enchant on the boot would be the best thing.
But he cast when damage taken warlord's mark help a lot.
Last edited by lzlucas on Dec 21, 2016, 4:35:28 PM
I got this today should i try to get the wrath enchant?
If you get some time, could you post a stat priority for each item type?

worth multi-modding this?

Also, at what point is it worth going LL over CI?

I have skyforths and a 908 6l regalia.
IGN = pibDeath
Last edited by Pibacc on Dec 22, 2016, 12:18:29 AM
"
ThePlash wrote:
"
Contraxlol420 wrote:
"
ThePlash wrote:
[...]
Thanks

Hello there!

I value CI way more if I compare it to LL, especially on Breach due Chayula Breaches/Chayula itself.

CI is easier to scale and gear (way cheaper in total) and overall the 2-3k higher es is way better than just running one more Damage Aura.

I will not go LL, never ever again. I'm just in love with CI, it's way too good, but that's just me.

You should sell the Shavs and go with a good 6l Regalia - You will even have some leftover money, that's for sure!

I'm sitting at 10,5k es right now, with the current gear I linked in the Forums of the Breach Section!

You can switch to Arctic Armour instead of HoT, but you should give CI a Shot!

Defenses: [...]

Cheers man!

Thanks for the answer, i went and made the switch to CI.

It feels good for now, im at 10.1k ES with some more investment in the tree than you, so dps is a bit lower (i'm at 8.6k hideout dps with auras only).

Im easily running guardians, probably can make them deathless if I tried, but I'm not pushing levels for now xD will attempt shaper as soon as i get all the fragments

Here's my gear, there's room for improvements, but any upgrade i search for is either non-existant or super expensive... maybe you can tell me what is top priority to improve?

Spoiler

I'm also running energy from within and 4x dual attack speed + area damage jewels

Thanks again!

Try to look for others Rings and better jewels.

The rest looks pretty good. Cheers
"
Pibacc wrote:

worth multi-modding this?

Also, at what point is it worth going LL over CI?

I have skyforths and a 908 6l regalia.

Hey!

Well, you can go for the multimod, but I would not recommend. There are way better daggers to get. If you got spare Exalts you can go for it :)

I did some math - Overall the CI Character is easier to gear and I think it's even easier to pull off more damage as CI.

Cheers
"
lzlucas wrote:
I got this today should i try to get the wrath enchant?

Stick with that!

With 1 lvl 3 Enlighten in the HoI Setup and 1 lvl 4 Enlighten for the Others Auras + Skyforth you can run all the Auras without any Problem!

Well done.

Cheers
"
If you get some time, could you post a stat priority for each item type?

I'll try to find some time for that in the next few days!

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info