[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

"
Nikitonn wrote:
"
Shukwo wrote:
Hi guys, i'm currently running on t9-t10 with that crap stuff and i don't know what to upgrade next. I only have atziri's flask btw
Maybe a 6L or vinktar flask? I need to updade so much things in my stuff, i don't really know where to start :(

i think vinktar very nice upgrade ;)

Hey! You should get a Vinktar's + a Vagan Dagger!

Cheers
"
ThePlash wrote:
A question for OP: What is your opinion now on the CI vs LL version of the build? I see you are lvl 97 in BSC and still playing CI.

I'm actually playing the LL version with pretty decent gear (6l shavs, skyforth etc.), i still lack some energy shield (have 7.2k now) and feel a bit squishy, but damage is very good and overall it feels great up to t15 maps.

Now gear upgrades would be a better shield with more ES (mine has only 350), jewellery with open prefixes for %ES and a better DPS amulet.
Summed up, i could easily sink 10-15 more exalts into this build

But before i do that, i'd like to know if i'm not better off just transitioning to CI, with a good ES chest... is the damage really so much higher as to justify losing probably 4-5k ES? Are you planning on going LL yourself too?

Also, will you please post a screenshot of your defense tab so I can see how much ES you are running right now?

One last thing: i'm currently running HoT, HoI, Wrath, Anger and Discipline. Do you recommend me to switch one of those to arctic armour for defenses?

Thanks

Hello there!

I value CI way more if I compare it to LL, especially on Breach due Chayula Breaches/Chayula itself.

CI is easier to scale and gear (way cheaper in total) and overall the 2-3k higher es is way better than just running one more Damage Aura.

I will not go LL, never ever again. I'm just in love with CI, it's way too good, but that's just me.

You should sell the Shavs and go with a good 6l Regalia - You will even have some leftover money, that's for sure!

I'm sitting at 10,5k es right now, with the current gear I linked in the Forums of the Breach Section!

You can switch to Arctic Armour instead of HoT, but you should give CI a Shot!

Defenses:

Cheers man!
Is the leech entirely on the flasks?
How much ES is achievable on a skins of the loyal?
Last edited by lzlucas on Dec 19, 2016, 11:37:57 AM
Fun Build. not even low budget but if you know how to make currency you will have a lot of fun with this build ... I Love it <3 Thanks for that,-Peace
"
lzlucas wrote:
Is the leech entirely on the flasks?
How much ES is achievable on a skins of the loyal?

Hey!

I'm sitting on 9k es with a skin of the loyal.

Yes, the leech es of the Vinktar's/Atziri.

A CWDT Setup with Warlord's mark helps alot!

Cheers
Hi Contraxlol420, i am very satisfied with the build now :) I think i am pretty final tier geared, if you have any suggestions i would love to hear

Did you test the choir of the storm amu with the build feel like it could at least be a nice option ?

Here is my gear maybe can give me tips what could be next upgrade (i love the enchant on boots makes mapping so stressfree)

I am at 11.5k ES , 13.5k hidout dps with ~5APS
"
demogorg wrote:
Hi Contraxlol420, i am very satisfied with the build now :) I think i am pretty final tier geared, if you have any suggestions i would love to hear

Did you test the choir of the storm amu with the build feel like it could at least be a nice option ?

Here is my gear maybe can give me tips what could be next upgrade (i love the enchant on boots makes mapping so stressfree)

I am at 11.5k ES , 13.5k hidout dps with ~5APS

Hey!

Glad to hear that man! Pretty sweet gear you got there!

You should get a hand on Dying sun and swap it for Atziri's, is so good for mapping.

Yeh, for me I prefer the ias on Boots, cuz I can sustain Flask pretty easy on my Clearspeed :)

One major thing i would go for is the Attack Speed. I'm sitting on 7aps in hideout without the Instruments of virtue activated.

So basicly, just upgrade your jewels. Go for Attackspeed with Daggers - Attackspeed while holding a Shield/One handed Weapons and some Crit Multi roll or Melee Damage/Area Damage.

Cheers man
"
Contraxlol420 wrote:
"
ThePlash wrote:
[...]
Thanks

Hello there!

I value CI way more if I compare it to LL, especially on Breach due Chayula Breaches/Chayula itself.

CI is easier to scale and gear (way cheaper in total) and overall the 2-3k higher es is way better than just running one more Damage Aura.

I will not go LL, never ever again. I'm just in love with CI, it's way too good, but that's just me.

You should sell the Shavs and go with a good 6l Regalia - You will even have some leftover money, that's for sure!

I'm sitting at 10,5k es right now, with the current gear I linked in the Forums of the Breach Section!

You can switch to Arctic Armour instead of HoT, but you should give CI a Shot!

Defenses: [...]

Cheers man!

Thanks for the answer, i went and made the switch to CI.

It feels good for now, im at 10.1k ES with some more investment in the tree than you, so dps is a bit lower (i'm at 8.6k hideout dps with auras only).

Im easily running guardians, probably can make them deathless if I tried, but I'm not pushing levels for now xD will attempt shaper as soon as i get all the fragments

Here's my gear, there's room for improvements, but any upgrade i search for is either non-existant or super expensive... maybe you can tell me what is top priority to improve?

Spoiler

I'm also running energy from within and 4x dual attack speed + area damage jewels

Thanks again!
Would you ever use a weapon like this and make up the accuracy on rings + helm?

Debating which build to go after ripping all of my moolah and have this weap sitting around.
"
Tisp wrote:
Would you ever use a weapon like this and make up the accuracy on rings + helm?

Debating which build to go after ripping all of my moolah and have this weap sitting around.

i am also interested ^^

got this here sitting around...

:P

Crown brings accuracy

1 T1 accu stat on ring + 3 acc notes that give you 40% more should be enough for

92+ hit chance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info