[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

"
odayodie wrote:
would u pls check my gear named 'br_bladepuri', what should i go for right now? im struggling at mana leeching, cant even do cruel lab due to leech things, please reply thanks

I think I answered your Question yesterday on Stream, right?

If not, try to get a higher mana leech roll on the Crown of Eyes.

Cheers
"
Mekadrill wrote:
"
Tisp wrote:
Would you ever use a weapon like this and make up the accuracy on rings + helm?

Debating which build to go after ripping all of my moolah and have this weap sitting around.

i am also interested ^^

got this here sitting around...

:P

Crown brings accuracy

1 T1 accu stat on ring + 3 acc notes that give you 40% more should be enough for

92+ hit chance

Even 92% hit chance feels worse than a Vagan Dagger in my experience. ANd you're missing out all the dagger nodes which is a huge damage loss overall, since they're straight up op.

You can test it and let me know.

Cheers
What is more important on a Vagan dagger? The AS or the Lightning damage roll?

I'm hesitating between a Butcher Knife with 22%AS +vagan crafted Lightning damage, or a Tier3 lightning damage and Vagan crafted AS dagger. Please help me decide.
"
phobia90s wrote:
What is more important on a Vagan dagger? The AS or the Lightning damage roll?

I'm hesitating between a Butcher Knife with 22%AS +vagan crafted Lightning damage, or a Tier3 lightning damage and Vagan crafted AS dagger. Please help me decide.

Depends on which base the T3 Lightning Damage is.

If it's a better ias base, just go with the Lightning Damage then.

If not, stick with the Butcher Knife.

Cheers
Both are butcher knives. Can't find a better base currently.
Loving this build so far, Just started it a few days ago. I'm only level 70, but just geared myself up a bit and I'm not sure what I need to focus on upgrading next.

my tooltip for Bladeflurry is only 2400 w/ 4 power charges, I know it'll help a lot once I get more levels / passives but are there any really important pieces of gear or gems I'm missing or should change?

I'm currently only running discipline/wrath and herald of thunder, can't fit the 4th one in yet.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Ty!
Here's what I'm currently using, Haven't switched to CI yet and wont for a few more levels and more gear

ended up buying a dying sun and so far normal and cruel, doing merciless ascendancy now, its doing much better.

update: 1shotting everything in dried lakes yay, is it possible to run the 4 auras w/out sorc boots?
Last edited by myBLUEjeansIStight on Dec 22, 2016, 4:32:36 PM
"
Contraxlol420 wrote:

Try to look for others Rings and better jewels.

The rest looks pretty good. Cheers

I'll try to look for jewels and rings then.

In the meanwhile i downed shaper, deathless till phase 3, ended up using 3 more portals, but being my first ever attempt that's good enough xD

Thanks
"
Contraxlol420 wrote:
"
odayodie wrote:
would u pls check my gear named 'br_bladepuri', what should i go for right now? im struggling at mana leeching, cant even do cruel lab due to leech things, please reply thanks

I think I answered your Question yesterday on Stream, right?

If not, try to get a higher mana leech roll on the Crown of Eyes.

Cheers

yeah, i dont know how to start for upgrading my gear, any ideas?
Hey so I gave uber atziri a shot and ripped it, mainly due to misplay but I'm also wondering how big a lack of skyforth is when doing big bosses like shaper and uber? Was thinking of pushing for shaper but ripping the map feels bad man haha. Am able to do Chayula easily now though, and this build is killing maps np. One thing to note is my ES is at 9.8k which may be a bit low? Can definitely up my gear, but I'm a bit low on currency and I kinda want to save up for skyforth.
"
Merry Christmas Guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info