[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

I didn't have much problems fighting guardians without many difficult mods, and my gear is not that amazing. I still think the build is alive and worth playing, very good pace and solid clear speed without boss killing sacrifice. Haven't tried Shaper yet as I had to move countries during this league (lol), and don't have a good internet/desk/pc to play anymore.
My gear for reference:
Spoiler
"
Lordados wrote:
I was looking at your guardian kills and your gear, and I have no idea how you managed to one shot them like that, I know Blade Flurry got nerfed but I can't even get close to that single target you showed in your videos and my gear is pretty much maxed out in terms of damage (also I'm LL which gives even more damage). I can't even kill them in 1 minute, you did it in 3 seconds. Anyways I'll link my gear here but I don't recommend this build, won't even try shaper cuz I know it will suck.

Also, the AoE is a lot worse so mapping, not great

Seems like you have a poor understanding of how the build functions. Your gear is undoubtedly top end and must have cost a ton but you have a ton of flaws in your gear so I wouldn't say that you're "maxed out". Not even close actually.

1.terrible base for weapon due to low aps. You want a base with high attack speed to really scale your dps.

2. Rings are super expensive but the steel ring base is essentially useless. Would benefit a ton with opal or diamond.

3.lions roar flask scales physical melee damage.... this is not a physical build.

4.you complain about aoe and clear speed but aren't using dying sun flask.

Given these simple deficiencies I also imagine there could be holes in your passive tree (LL version) and unoptimized jewels as well. I've been using this build with incredible success despite way cheaper gear so I don't want other people to think this build is bad now because someone with super expensive gear doesn't recommend the build.

Damn...been 2 years since I have played this!
Got back into DIII recently and decided to load this up...holy quite a few changes and my lvl 41 Templar is totally reset so thinking on this build.
I have allocated my 45 points into the tree heading upwards, hope that is the right route?
I have not applied them yet however.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info