[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:

If anyone is interested on a even more powerful version of the build, drop me a whisper in-game!

IGN: DuckingPunches

First of all, nice fucking thread stealing to advertise a shit weapon.
Nice crit base, on a build that is 100% reliant on crit. Oh, hits can't be evaded is pretty much one of the best stats you can get on crit builds due to the fact that accuracy is rolled twice. Once to hit, once to crit.

Mommy didnt tucked in someone last night it seems :c boohoo
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:

If anyone is interested on a even more powerful version of the build, drop me a whisper in-game!

IGN: DuckingPunches

First of all, nice fucking thread stealing to advertise a shit weapon.
Nice crit base, on a build that is 100% reliant on crit. Oh, hits can't be evaded is pretty much one of the best stats you can get on crit builds due to the fact that accuracy is rolled twice. Once to hit, once to crit.

Mommy didnt tucked in someone last night it seems :c boohoo

Nah just calling a baddie out when it's needed.
So, what would you say about good ele dmg dagger with good crit and aspd, but without "cant be evaded"? Worthy?
"
c0reman wrote:
So, what would you say about good ele dmg dagger with good crit and aspd, but without "cant be evaded"? Worthy?

no
Any ideas where to upgrade next excluding skyforths as I don't have the funds for that really.

Is my dagger good enough/if not what is better to buy? Something with a higher added lightning dmg like 4-90 or something? Will that increase my dps by a lot?

Ignore the lack of gems in some of my gear atm, testing some stuff out on CWDT setups etc.

These are my items, sitting on 7.8k tooltip with 0.17 attack time on blade flurry. Wondering what the best way to push 10k tooltip will be? I struggled to kill Esh at the end of a breach and after seeing your uber/shaper vids I feel like something isn't quite right.

EDIT: Character name is Vaal_Sausage in BSC if anyone wants to look at my tree/jewels

Cheers, loving the build
Last edited by _Hazz_ on Jan 29, 2017, 6:36:25 PM
"
_Hazz_ wrote:
Any ideas where to upgrade next excluding skyforths as I don't have the funds for that really.

Is my dagger good enough/if not what is better to buy? Something with a higher added lightning dmg like 4-90 or something? Will that increase my dps by a lot?

Ignore the lack of gems in some of my gear atm, testing some stuff out on CWDT setups etc.

These are my items, sitting on 7.8k tooltip with 0.17 attack time on blade flurry. Wondering what the best way to push 10k tooltip will be? I struggled to kill Esh at the end of a breach and after seeing your uber/shaper vids I feel like something isn't quite right.

EDIT: Character name is Vaal_Sausage in BSC if anyone wants to look at my tree/jewels

Cheers, loving the build

hi,
ur dagger is fine.
u are missing druitic rite
u have 3 mod jewels
u have no wed/es% on jewelry
all that things add up

id go for skyforth. theyd allow u to use hot which is 2.5k tooltip for me atleast. if u have problems with bosses u need some sort of power charge generation to get that crit chance to be able to deal true damage. this is huge and the reason this build is able to deal this kind of damage.
Spoiler
"
sil222 wrote:
"
_Hazz_ wrote:

Cheers, loving the build
"
sil222 wrote:

hi,
ur dagger is fine.
u are missing druitic rite
u have 3 mod jewels
u have no wed/es% on jewelry
all that things add up

id go for skyforth. theyd allow u to use hot which is 2.5k tooltip for me atleast. if u have problems with bosses u need some sort of power charge generation to get that crit chance to be able to deal true damage. this is huge and the reason this build is able to deal this kind of damage.

Ahh ok, it seems skyforths gives a lot more to this build than most other CI builds where it seems to be more of a quality of life piece of gear. Time to save up I guess, thanks!
Finally made some gear upgrades and I'm at level 96 atm. Been farming Uber-Atziri and Shaper mostly.

Gear

I wanted to get better jewellery, maybe with Int and higher lightning damage. But it seems like a huge investment made for very little improvement. Build performs great as it is right now.

Made a quick video of one of my Uber-Atziri runs. Will probably do one for shaper too. Amazing build for sure.

Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
How do you guys deal with long fights, such as well rolled guardians? I feel like I can't do them deathless, even with great gear and level 89. When flasks are down, there is little I can do..

"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
How do you guys deal with long fights, such as well rolled guardians? I feel like I can't do them deathless, even with great gear and level 89. When flasks are down, there is little I can do..

You can't facetank with this build unless your vinktar's are up. Practice dodging their attacks. All of the guardians have very obvious wind up before making their moves and you can dodge them easily. Once you get used to hitting them in between dodging, you should be finding it easier and easier to kill them. Takes me about 30 seconds to bring down any guardian. Hydra takes about a minute or two depending upon how well i've dodged the dmg.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info