[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

"
an1drag0n wrote:
Hey so I gave uber atziri a shot and ripped it, mainly due to misplay but I'm also wondering how big a lack of skyforth is when doing big bosses like shaper and uber? Was thinking of pushing for shaper but ripping the map feels bad man haha. Am able to do Chayula easily now though, and this build is killing maps np. One thing to note is my ES is at 9.8k which may be a bit low? Can definitely up my gear, but I'm a bit low on currency and I kinda want to save up for skyforth.

Just save up for Skyforth - 9.8k is good to go!

The Damage should be enough for Uber/Shaper, but Skyforth will make them way easier.

Shaper is mostly a movementfight. As long as you can dodge all the attacks, you're good to go.

Cheers
Ever though about putting a Intuitive Leap into the Socket near the Alchemist Node?

You could reach the 10% and 12% Lightning Damage Node and maybe (if they are not that important) save the Flask Effect Nodes and the Power Charge Duration Node. You could also save the two 8% ES Nodes but still take the 20% ES Node.

Maybe, just maybe the free points could be spent better elsewhere?
"
Tadian wrote:
Ever though about putting a Intuitive Leap into the Socket near the Alchemist Node?

You could reach the 10% and 12% Lightning Damage Node and maybe (if they are not that important) save the Flask Effect Nodes and the Power Charge Duration Node. You could also save the two 8% ES Nodes but still take the 20% ES Node.

Maybe, just maybe the free points could be spent better elsewhere?

Overall the Flask Nodes are really good!

I value them in all of my builds.

Damage is not the problem at all.. The main problem about using Intuitive Leap instead of a 4mod Jewel is that you loose insane amounts of attack speed and way more dps than just a little Lightning Damage.

Cheers
Hey thinking to switch from CI Flameblast to this after i saw your clear with a low budged build and still fast clear.

How much EX would i need to do the same not counting in the skyforth boots etc.

Cheers
Can you tell me what I am doing wrong with my gear? I dont have anywhere near the damage you do on minotaur currently level 87

"
Eneity wrote:
Can you tell me what I am doing wrong with my gear? I dont have anywhere near the damage you do on minotaur currently level 87

Your dagger is really slow, that should cost you an insane amount of dps :/
"
avenuee wrote:
Hey thinking to switch from CI Flameblast to this after i saw your clear with a low budged build and still fast clear.

How much EX would i need to do the same not counting in the skyforth boots etc.

Cheers

The Budget Gear was around 1-2 EX.

Pretty cheap.

You can get some good endgame viable Gear (Shaper,Uber,Guardians,Chayula for around 15-20ex)

Don't really need Skyforth.

Cheers
"
Eneity wrote:

Hey!

First of all, you should give CI a try. In terms of DPS it should be about the same (kinda stupid) and it's way tankier/safer.

Upgrade your Dagger, you want the highest APS possible.

Try to get a Crystal Belt with Flask Mods, those are helping alot!

If you go CI, drop your Shield and go with like 350ES-ish with highest Spell Damage possible.

Cheers
how important is the lightning damage roll on the vagan dagger?
bought that for 1 ex, still worth multimodding or should i use it til i can get a good lightning damage roll?
hello im wondering how you run both heralds with all the other things running cause i can only seem to get one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info