[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

"
odayodie wrote:
i dont get it by getting spell damage on gear, isnt bf is attack damage? and im struggling at finding what weapon should i use while leveling

Simple explanation for the Spell Damage. :)

Dualwield those until you get a Vagan Dagger. Poignards can be used with lvl 41!

Cheers

"
lzlucas wrote:
Is viable to play this with a 5L?

Yes it is.

I'm sorry, but did you even read the Thread?

Yeah i did, but i feel playing a inquisitor without a reliable way to generate power charges kinda meh

Edit: im saving some currency to buy a skin of loyal.
Last edited by lzlucas on Dec 18, 2016, 9:09:12 AM

what better to use? with not vagan dagger i have dps in ~5 times better on tooltip
Last edited by Nikitonn on Dec 18, 2016, 1:18:44 PM
How ES u have with skin of the loyals?
A question for OP: What is your opinion now on the CI vs LL version of the build? I see you are lvl 97 in BSC and still playing CI.

I'm actually playing the LL version with pretty decent gear (6l shavs, skyforth etc.), i still lack some energy shield (have 7.2k now) and feel a bit squishy, but damage is very good and overall it feels great up to t15 maps.

Now gear upgrades would be a better shield with more ES (mine has only 350), jewellery with open prefixes for %ES and a better DPS amulet.
Summed up, i could easily sink 10-15 more exalts into this build

But before i do that, i'd like to know if i'm not better off just transitioning to CI, with a good ES chest... is the damage really so much higher as to justify losing probably 4-5k ES? Are you planning on going LL yourself too?

Also, will you please post a screenshot of your defense tab so I can see how much ES you are running right now?

One last thing: i'm currently running HoT, HoI, Wrath, Anger and Discipline. Do you recommend me to switch one of those to arctic armour for defenses?

Thanks
Hi guys, i'm currently running on t9-t10 with that crap stuff and i don't know what to upgrade next. I only have atziri's flask btw
Maybe a 6L or vinktar flask? I need to updade so much things in my stuff, i don't really know where to start :(

Last edited by Shukwo on Dec 19, 2016, 4:18:26 AM
"
lzlucas wrote:
Yeah i did, but i feel playing a inquisitor without a reliable way to generate power charges kinda meh

Edit: im saving some currency to buy a skin of loyal.

Well, Power Charges are no worries at all.

For mapping you're getting them with Assassins Mark of the CoH setup.

With a 6l, you're simply using PCoC instead of Inc Crit Damage. :)

Cheers
"
Shukwo wrote:
Hi guys, i'm currently running on t9-t10 with that crap stuff and i don't know what to upgrade next. I only have atziri's flask btw
Maybe a 6L or vinktar flask? I need to updade so much things in my stuff, i don't really know where to start :(

i think vinktar very nice upgrade ;)
"
Nikitonn wrote:

what better to use? with not vagan dagger i have dps in ~5 times better on tooltip

Hey. Use the Vagan Dagger.

As I said, Tooltip is fake dps.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info