[2.5]Life based Elemental Inquisitor, Blade Flurry

That's a big help - appreciated. You wouldn't search for "adds elemental damage to attacks" with it too?
no, since it doesn't affect mainhand (the "adds x-x element" on weapons is local, not global; if the wording is "adds x-x element to attacks" its global, for example hand of wisdom and action).
Last edited by Contractor on Dec 9, 2016, 3:32:38 PM
ahoie matey... i'm playing this build of yours at breeeeech league and just finished cruel and all i can say is, so far so good.
cruel itzaro, malachai, etc. melts like butter

idk if this one was asked already, but my question is, does a glove w/ Curse Elem Weakness On Hit boosts the overall DPS?

*an example of my item on standard
depends. when u have over 90% crit chance, then elemental curses and penetration gems won't do anything, since on crit you ignore the resistances. Best curse for this build would be assassin's mark, 2nd best would be a defensive one, for example enfeeble or temporal chains.
Last edited by Contractor on Dec 10, 2016, 7:29:01 AM
"
Contractor wrote:
no, since it doesn't affect mainhand (the "adds x-x element" on weapons is local, not global; if the wording is "adds x-x element to attacks" its global, for example hand of wisdom and action).

It's actually global. I'm using it. The damage and scaling is ridicolous.
"
Contractor wrote:
depends. when u have over 90% crit chance, then elemental curses and penetration gems won't do anything, since on crit you ignore the resistances. Best curse for this build would be assassin's mark, 2nd best would be a defensive one, for example enfeeble or temporal chains.

oh okay, thanks.
"
"
Contractor wrote:

It's actually global. I'm using it. The damage and scaling is ridicolous.

That's what I'm saying.
i saw you're using belly... is carcass an "okay" option or just depends on how you play the build?

follow up question... if i already save enough currencies, what should i buy first, Doryani's Catalyst or 5L chest armour (carcass/belly)?
Carcass jack is very squishy, you need extra life nodes, otherwise if you aren't careful you get oneshot. I would recommend a belly.

To the next question: i would buy the one what's cheaper for you, in the end you want to have both, so the order doesn't really matter.
"
Contractor wrote:
Carcass jack is very squishy, you need extra life nodes, otherwise if you aren't careful you get oneshot. I would recommend a belly.

To the next question: i would buy the one what's cheaper for you, in the end you want to have both, so the order doesn't really matter.

i choose to buy carcass atm, cheaper and i can go EVASION gears... and i guess my two flasks got some nice re-roll =D

*planning to beg on others to buy me INC CRIT STRIKE gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info