[2.5]Life based Elemental Inquisitor, Blade Flurry

Here is with 4 power charges, 3 frenzy:

1-(1-0.66)*(1-0.66) = 88% crit with diamond without assasinate
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Dec 6, 2016, 1:09:30 PM
Hello there. Currently I am leveling ice crash till 60-65 then I was going to switch to lacerate but the more I think about I don't like the spell and really want to try blade flurry.

This is the only build close to my current passive tree and was wondering if what I have is fine and continue to move to the right side of the tree. I can get enough regrets to get out of duelist and go up through scion but wanted to see if what I have is fine to keep.

Current tree: http://imgur.com/a/nX4mF

Thanks!
I have a noob question: How do you gain Power charges with this build?
If I understand correctly, the explosion from Herald of Ice triggers the Assassin's Mark Curse on Hit, and we get the Power charges from killing thew monsters, right? I currently have Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark + Poacher's Mark and the curses seem to never trigger, so I ended up with no Power charges. Can you guys tell me what I am doing wrong here?

Edit: Nevermind, I figure it out that Curse on hit only allows one curse at a time, so I took out Poacher and it works perfectly.

Btw, nice build, I am currently level 73 and having a blast with this build :D
Last edited by Mirikado on Dec 8, 2016, 6:48:08 AM
"
FrakGaming wrote:
Hello there. Currently I am leveling ice crash till 60-65 then I was going to switch to lacerate but the more I think about I don't like the spell and really want to try blade flurry.

This is the only build close to my current passive tree and was wondering if what I have is fine and continue to move to the right side of the tree. I can get enough regrets to get out of duelist and go up through scion but wanted to see if what I have is fine to keep.

Current tree: http://imgur.com/a/nX4mF

Thanks!

yea you can go this way, it's fine ;)
Unfortunately I was impatient and spent about 20 regrets re routing to where you went :(.

Should have just waited for your reply but thanks anyway
Hey Buddy how do you manage such an high Hideout dps? I have less than half but i guess at least similar good gear

i am not at disembowling yet but got a little more in the assasin cluster

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAO4ClgSzBbUGIAaiC2ENjREvFHUVIBX2Fr8X3BhdGbQj0yP2JP0mlSoLKk0rCizpLYMwfDWSNj031DrhPAU8LT8nR35KfUqYSshNkk3jTipRR1VLVvpYdVuvXfJh4mJ5YqxlTWjybIxuqm8ncFJ0oHfXfyuDX4PMhNmGs4d2idOLjIw2jX2Nv49gkAqSbpRcmmqdqqIAplet8a9stMW18rc-vFa9Nr6nwGbC7MauzGbSfNQj2L3dDeOf51TrY-0_73zwH_nd_gr-j__e?accountName=demogorg&characterName=threesixtynoflurried

i am kinda confused, also i dont feel the damage is super impressive

Last edited by demogorg on Dec 9, 2016, 1:30:24 AM
Hey! I checked your gear and tree.

1. Take static electricity out and put something better in, preferable a jewel with 3 good rolls.

2. Jewels you should aim for (for high dps): 2x crit multi roll, rest either attack speed (less on hit damage, but faster stacking) or area damage (slower stacking, hits harder).

3. Rings should have a priority in this order (for damage): 1.WED 2.added damage of any element 3. Life and resis. If you look up poe.trade, search for wed, life and resis, and try to find a ring with an open prefix, so u can craft lightning damage on the ring.

4. The crit nodes in the left (disembowling etc.) are affecting the tooltip in a great way.

5. Tooltip dps of blade flurry is always misleading. It says average damage per hit, but it doesn't take the attack speed into account, so basically the tooltip calculates only the crit chance, crit multi and incr. damage overall. Mine is so high, because i have a very high crit chance in h/o (around 70ish) and over 500 crit multi. Also you have faster attacks in your 6-link (which doesn't increase the tooltip dps), also better would be added lightning damage or crit multi (hits harder).

So the conclusion is: if you want to have a higher tooltip avg. damage, you need crit chance, multi and incr. damage. Attack speed doesn't affect the tooltip. Jewels make a huge difference:

It's nearly 100 % more crit multi, which means you do 100% more damage on crit!

This is why crit is one of the strongest mechanics.
Last edited by Contractor on Dec 9, 2016, 8:06:05 AM
Thanks for the guide! Can you suggest something for me to use in my offhand till i can afford Doryani's?
any stat stick is fine, best would be a mace, sceptre or axe with high attackspeed and weapon elemental damage.

sceptres are the best though, because of the implicit.
Here's an search example i would do: http://poe.trade/search/etaterikotokoh

If nothing is currently available or too expensive, use bit lower values.
Last edited by Contractor on Dec 9, 2016, 8:54:03 AM
doublepost ._.
Last edited by Contractor on Dec 9, 2016, 8:54:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info