[2.5]Life based Elemental Inquisitor, Blade Flurry

"
Thor1992 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me what the Increased AOE of Aura passive is used for/how it helps? It's one of the talents near the bottom right of the tree in the guide, right beside Charisma.

Also, is there an updated skilltree? The one in the link doesn't work.

Yeah, I was also wondering about the skilltree. It only shows a handful of the nodes while leaving most empty, so it's pretty hard to tell what is really going on.
"
Contractor wrote:

50% increased attack damage on instruments of virtue seems like a solid node.

CWDT does not proc this, any recommendations on how to make use of it, or do you take that node mostly for the attack speed?

I was thinking maybe Orb of Storms + Pcoc, or Curse on hit?

well the 50% you need only vs bosses. just summon your golem and nuke the boss away ;) (the summoning of the golem does trigger the 50%)
Oi m8, forgot that golems = spells.

Solid. I dropped a 400 E DPS sword in SSF so I'm trying to make the most of it. 5k life but struggling to get multiplier jewels and Elemental damage jewelry. They'll turn up eventually. So far I can annihilate everything under tier 10 without much issue. It's a far cry from my normal chaos dagger crit assassin setup, but the damage is respectable and this may be the last bastion of overpowered melee once the nerf hits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info