[2.5]Life based Elemental Inquisitor, Blade Flurry

Hmm thought I made it public will try again. Knowing Attack Speed is not reflected makes the calculation make more sense I suppose.

I suppose I am trying to weigh the value of another 34% ele damage and 50% crit multi on this sword vs higher flat ele damage vs the more typical 30% crit multi. 300 ele dps 7% crit swords are readily available, but none that have the ele damage modifier.
Well, still can't see you profile.

Concerning your tooltip dps, i just assume, the you have flat elemental damage rolls on rings/amulet/gloves and no incr. WED, so the WED on your sword scales with it. But if you want to have the best rolls, its best to have flat elemental damage on the sword (higher possible rolls on 1 item), and getting WED on rings/amulet (even both WED and flat ele damage).
Hi, I dunno if this is normal but I only have 7,3k dps unbuffed in hideout and 9.7k buffed with lightning golem. Some of my gems r still under lvl 20 and many have no quality on them. Is it normal to have such a low DPS?

This is my current gear:

I'm lvl 84 and already took all the dmg modifier skill points.
Check the tooltip again, it doesn't say "dps", but "avg. damage" so it's normal that the tooltip seems so low. Also Blade Flurry doesn't take attack speed in the calculation.

You could try to buy better rings with flat ele damage and %incr WED. Also best would be if you try to buy Jewels with 4 affixes, crit multi and attack speed are good choices, rest either %incr. area damage %incr. melee damage or just %incr. damage. Also an amulet with %incr. WED and %crit multi are boosting your tooltip dps.

But the main question is: Are you killing stuff fast? If it is yes, all is fine.

"
Contractor wrote:
Check the tooltip again, it doesn't say "dps", but "avg. damage" so it's normal that the tooltip seems so low. Also Blade Flurry doesn't take attack speed in the calculation.

You could try to buy better rings with flat ele damage and %incr WED. Also best would be if you try to buy Jewels with 4 affixes, crit multi and attack speed are good choices, rest either %incr. area damage %incr. melee damage or just %incr. damage. Also an amulet with %incr. WED and %crit multi are boosting your tooltip dps.

But the main question is: Are you killing stuff fast? If it is yes, all is fine.

I was looking for attack speed + crit multiplier + area damage + increased damage but i couldn't find any with all 4 of them in poe.trade.
Here's the link how to search for the right jewels:

http://poe.trade/search/itazuhonoarase

Maybe it helps.
Last edited by Contractor on Jan 11, 2017, 10:32:49 AM
I've gone ahead and snagged your build guide for the new builds list. I hope that this is alright, but if you wish it to be removed, please contact me.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
Contractor wrote:
Here's the link how to search for the right jewels:

http://poe.trade/search/itazuhonoarase

Maybe it helps.

Thanks for that, I 6-linked my belly of the beast recently but im still deciding what is the best combination of socket colours to rotate my gems.

I want to rotate faster attacks, added cold damage and concentrated effect. Any suggestions?
For the chest: 1.Blade flurry, 2.weapon elemental damage, 3.increased critical strikes, 4.added lightning damage 5. increased aoe (greater clearspeed) / conc effect (vs bosses)
6. either faster attacks (faster stacking of bf) or added cold damage (higher on hit damage, higher chance to shatter).

So I recommend a GGBBBR colouring.
Can someone please explain to me what the Increased AOE of Aura passive is used for/how it helps? It's one of the talents near the bottom right of the tree in the guide, right beside Charisma.

Also, is there an updated skilltree? The one in the link doesn't work.
Last edited by Thor1992 on Apr 19, 2017, 12:33:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info