[2.5]Life based Elemental Inquisitor, Blade Flurry

Thanks, it should be public now though.
I must finally ask how you can possibly achieve a staggering 72% UB crit chance? I have read all posts here, but this just seems more or less impossible to me unless you have top gear in all slots.

Also, your profile is not public. Would be helpful to be able to take a peek at your characters.

So long, exile.
Hi, my profile is public afaik. It's better to check the first post though, since i changed the gear a bit (especially the chest).

I checked your gear. I highly recommend using a doryani's catalyst, it offers you up to 40% increased global crit chance and %increased elemental damage, also dualwielding swords with BF is not very effective, since it will alterate between the swords, while doryani's will make your hits hit harder, since you are using only one sword with it.

To the high crit chance: you're missing the increased critical strike chances gem in your chest. It is mandatory, since the full dps only unveils on crit (=ignore resist), so you need high crit chance as possible, combined with %crit multi from jewels and gear it gets sick. I would drop elemental focus and put increased crit chance, since with EF you can't trigger Herald of Ice + Cast on Curse (since it doesn't freeze and shatter), the other gems in the 6l you can keep that way (vs guardians / shaper swap Conc. Effect or EF with incr. AoE) Also use a diamond flask. Getting a vinktars is also useful.

Another way to increase your base Crit Chance is to get a sword with Crit chance rolls. Mine has nearly 7% base crit chance, with a lvl 20 increased critical strike chance gem it gets up to 9% crit chance, which makes a huge difference.

Can you capture your character offensive and defence. Tks
I'm not at home atm, but the offensive stats are in the first post.

Defensive stats are just the evasion from gear and acrobatics, not much to see there. I have capped res too.
Not sure why but I feel extremely squishy, any ideas? I feel my gear is near perfect if not better then the gear posted on this thread.
Iv been working on the same sort of build some slight changes but iv cleared all content in the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cHARIa1kC8

my profile is in the description
"
MidgetLove wrote:
Not sure why but I feel extremely squishy, any ideas? I feel my gear is near perfect if not better then the gear posted on this thread.

Your gear is far from being perfect ;)
The life rolls you have are in medium range (except for the helmet), better aim for >70 life per gear piece. You could get up to 1000 more life with better rolls.

The sword has 289.92 edps if I calculated it correctly, mine has 398.36 edps, which is roughly 33% more damage, so theres a lot to improve. You don't need flat elemental damage on your gloves, better are spiked gloves (up to 20% increased melee damage) rolled with attack speed.
Rat's nest is stronger (crit chance and attack speed).

It's a glass cannon build. Don't try to facetank stuff, it never meant to be.
"
Contractor wrote:
"
MidgetLove wrote:

Your gear is far from being perfect ;)
The life rolls you have are in medium range (except for the helmet), better aim for >70 life per gear piece. You could get up to 1000 more life with better rolls.

The sword has 289.92 edps if I calculated it correctly, mine has 398.36 edps, which is roughly 33% more damage, so theres a lot to improve. You don't need flat elemental damage on your gloves, better are spiked gloves (up to 20% increased melee damage) rolled with attack speed.
Rat's nest is stronger (crit chance and attack speed).

It's a glass cannon build. Don't try to facetank stuff, it never meant to be.

awesome! Thank you for the tips!
Can you help me assess a sword I have with Doryan's in the OH?

yields higher tooltip and seems to work very well.
-7.01 crit, +50% to Crit Multi, 34% increased ele damage, attack speed and accuracy (my main source). but only 2 ele mods.

It seems to out perform swords with much higher ele dps -- which doesn't make sense to me. I am running ele damage with weapons in a few slot. I have very high base crit - over 75%

Thanks.

What tooltips are you checking? The blade flurry one?
Blade flurry doesn't take the attack speed in account, it shows only the average damage per hit, not the dps.

I can't check your rest of the gear (profile is private), also i can't tell what "better" swords you used for the comparison, maybe make it public?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info