(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

So currently there is a bug (I'm assuming it is a bug) that occurs ONLY when you are above 50% flask effect and a Bubbling Eternal Life Flask of Staunching. Having greater than 50% effect causes the flask to heal you so fast the staunching does not apply -- therefore the flask will never remove corrupted blood stacks.

I have died to this approximately 4 times and I will likely be forced to switch to a different life flask or lower my flask effect while mapping until this is fixed (if it ever will). There is a post about this on reddit today with video evidence.

Has anyone ran into this before in a previous league?
After one week of running this build I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed. I'm able to kill everything includes Guardians/Shaper (except Uber Atziri), however it's also costs me almost all 6 portals which isn't what I expected. I think that 3.0 changes nerfed this build too much. For now I have 50% of crit chance while OP had more than 90% with ofc better (but not too much) gear.

The worst thing is that I have almost everything. I'm still waiting for 2barrage Rat's Nest, however I do not expect it may change this build drastically. Maybe I've missed something?

Current gear:

Spoiler
I cant pass Uber Lab with this build.Each stage takes like 7 minutes and last stage is 100% death after 10 minutes of running around.Lvl 90 ele. wander alls gems 20/20% 6link.Great build indeed.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 13, 2017, 7:13:11 AM
@khoifx

How the hell do you even achieve to empty your flask's ? XD
No Master surgeon is far away from being a contender to Veteran Bowyer since this Ascendancy Node is granting 100% increased Flask Charges on killing an enemy that is affected by an elemental alignment.

@myBLUEjeansIStight

You do know that you are using wrong flask's, No Jade Flask no Stibnite, your Flask's aren't even rolled.

@jakkharkness

Go get Dying Sun! You will love it.

@Kj1

We are well aware of that Problem, feel free to post in the Bug Report Thread about it.
The more we Post the more Chris Wilson will read :3

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1949891

@fr33c3l
Wondering that you die? Well no Stibnite, your ranger musst be also close to fisheyed for not having proper accuracy roll's on gear. You can't crit. if you can't hit.

Here are some Dps Stat's

So currently the Peak Dps is 4.47 mill, without a Dying Sun it's 2.98 mill. (with 50% flask effectiveness)
With a Dying Sun but without Enchant the Dps is 3.45 Mill.

So Enchant add's 1 Mill. Dps Flask 1.5 Mill. Dps

Just so you can understand how Barrage Scales with those two Modifiers.

So if you're like oh i wanna play this on a budget, don't be surprised that whoops, the dps is missing.

Although some managed to kill shaper without enchant.

There are many that succeed building this build and many, fail.. and it's pretty much always the same reason, wrong flask's, trying to pull this build off on a smaller budget.

Wander have never been cheap, with 3.0 you even have to invest earlier more into gear.
I dont know how a +2barage enchant or a dying sun can help in Uber Izaro last phase.I just run around till eventually I get one-shoted.Runnign around means no hits with this build, have to be stationary for baraging.But stationary = death.
On the other hand one has to be able to finish Uber Lab in order to get +2Barrage enchant.
The same applies for the last 2 poitns of ascendancy.
And complete Shaper to get Dying Sun.
Unless you buy everything (even ascendancy cary) but then whats the point of playing?
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 13, 2017, 8:33:50 AM
i killed shaper without the barrage enchant my gear is far from optimal but this build is insane and one other thing with the pantheon node reflect elem i can run ele reflect map very easily but yeah don't try this build for your first character you will be disappointed .

this build is also a very good lab runner i'm running a lot of uber lab trying to get the barrage enchant and with the change on the lab in the 3.0 it's just amazing

also just a question what do you think of the new harbinger helmet @Toma_Hawk i want your opinion .
Last edited by ayced on Aug 13, 2017, 8:33:58 AM
The Helmet is cool if you want to boost your Kinetic blast, other than that it's pretty meh~
hmm there are so many Wander builds i have a hard time chosing one. I won't reach lvl 100 for sure, usually ending up at around 94. Evasion was always tricky for me, since u can evade like 10 attacks and other time get oneshoted at first one.

Do u think its possible to achieve guards/shaper with around 30 EX budget in Harbinger?

"
ayced wrote:
i killed shaper without the barrage enchant my gear is far from optimal but this build is insane and one other thing with the pantheon node reflect elem i can run ele reflect map very easily but yeah don't try this build for your first character you will be disappointed .

this build is also a very good lab runner i'm running a lot of uber lab trying to get the barrage enchant and with the change on the lab in the 3.0 it's just amazing

also just a question what do you think of the new harbinger helmet @Toma_Hawk i want your opinion .

AHAHAHAHHA ok dude I belive you.Can you carry me to Uber Lab then? I have to get m ylast 2 ascendancy nodes.
you play in standard so i guess i can't :)
Last edited by ayced on Aug 13, 2017, 9:21:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info