(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

@kajfik000

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@kajfik000

You can not apply that option because PoB assumes shock is at 50% more damage where as vinktar only shocks at 10% more damage.

Generally, it makes more sense to not use shocked or point blank selectors in PoB since these can vary or be ambiguous and instead use the calculated dps baseline without these 2 factors.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Aug 13, 2017, 4:16:23 PM
What about this jewel?

I guess pretty good for this build?
Damn Nephalim your kinda right, hope POB will add that option.

Also it's 15% thanks to flask nodes, at least this should work that way :3

Blue Dream/ Nightmare is not that good compared to a Rare Jewel.
So i have some currency now and i wondering what can be the best upgrade for me if someone can give me good advice that would be nice thanks .
+2 Barrage on Helmet

I haven't seen anyone run choir of the storm in their build, but I see it in the OP. What are the tradeoffs? Is it preferable to run choir over a rare?
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@kajfik000

You can not apply that option because PoB assumes shock is at 50% more damage where as vinktar only shocks at 10% more damage.

Generally, it makes more sense to not use shocked or point blank selectors in PoB since these can vary or be ambiguous and instead use the calculated dps baseline without these 2 factors.

with the tempest's binding the harginger you summon shock and chill ennemies every 3 sec so i don't know if it's a 50% but on shaper and guardians it's very strong in my opignon
"
Yoluun wrote:
I haven't seen anyone run choir of the storm in their build, but I see it in the OP. What are the tradeoffs? Is it preferable to run choir over a rare?

They nerfed it in 3.0, used to be uncapped lightning res but now is capped at 75%. Therefore it's prob not worth it anymore.
If you can only get a 5L chest with 2B 1R 2G which gems is best then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info