(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hey , can you gear and tree check me? i have absolutely no dps on boss , but i can clear map easy
"
neossirl wrote:
Hey , can you gear and tree check me? i have absolutely no dps on boss , but i can clear map easy

Firstly i think it's due to boss HP boost and crit multiplier nerf.

Overhaul your gear is good enought except your wand and the fact you don't have point blank ,primeval force and wand passive yet.Try upgrade wand for a good rare T1 flat Lightning dmg ,good atk speed and good crit chance. Also try Choir of the storm Lapis amulet and Accuracy on gear.
Last edited by Elf_97 on Aug 14, 2017, 10:40:59 AM
double post
Last edited by Elf_97 on Aug 14, 2017, 10:32:59 AM
What about starkonjas for hc?
"
TheLastWound wrote:
What about starkonjas for hc?

Mentioned in the guide on p1 - basically yes.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
HOLY SHIT

put in 11.5k chromes and got no 4b1r1g, got 5b1r tho

fml, bought a 6s chest with right colors and linked it, wayyyyyyyyyyyyy easier

can do all content now, struggled with shaper dmg without crit multi gem

great build :)
Hey guys i've been playing this build for a few days and it was great until I hit red maps where my damage was severely lacking what can I update to fix my issues

Many thanks!
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
neat
Could someone please help me, I just switched to the build and can't understand how I can be this weak with the 5 link and everything. I'm pretty new to spell based builds and would really appreciate some insight on to how make my build stronger. I feel very confused about how i'm so weak
@Chaozhax

Damn man.. that sucks, grat's that you still made it :)

@mcarthur

Are you sure, you are in the right Build Guide.
Can't remember using that Shield and Helmet lol

Gonna add a new Pastebin.

Notice that i removed enemy is shocked and replaced it with intimidated (which is a 10% more multiplier)
Since you can't set the settings to the current shock of vinktar.

https://pastebin.com/pUG5uKA0

Dps. went down to 3.2 Mill. (OMG NOOO lol) but did shaper recently and it feel's like they nerfed him..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info