Bleed flask not working at all.

So at this point I've died 6 or 7 times to bleed while slamming my flasks after the enemies are all dead. The debuff stays, the damage keeps ticking and then I die.

Blurry video evidence: https://youtu.be/5fx38hbUQoI

In the video I kill a blue pack, wait for low life and use my bubbling eternal staunch flask. I instantly health to about 65 or 70 percent max life, and then the bleed keeps hitting for another couple seconds. I flask again After the corrupt blood times out. I didn't have any latency at this time (30 ms), and if i were lagging enough to cause that long of a delay with removing the bleed i would think my health would have also not actually healed for those 2 or 3 seconds which would have meant my character would have died.

Currently I have no idea why this keeps happening.
Last edited by Zaragau on Aug 11, 2017, 8:55:30 AM
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2017, 4:58:58 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm glad I took my time to see if another thread similar to this was up. I was about to start one myself. I'm in the same position as you. We both play wanders and I found the source to this problem. I did some testing myself and found the following information:

The jewel Conqueror's Potency is the root of the issue. I ran some testing with AND without the jewel equipped. Bubbling Divine Flask of Staunching removes bleeds as intended when you drop low enough for your flask not to heal you to full. This allows you to have a second of the "Staunching" buff which removes bleeds. After equipping Conqueror's Potency, it made my flask not grant the staunching buff even when my life dipped low enough not to get topped off by one use.

I hope GGG fixes this issue. Dying twice at 94 to this bug set me back a lot of time. I unlocked my jewel socket to equip Conqueror's Potency at 94 and it felt a bit off when my life was still dropping after popping flasks during bleeds. The only thing keeping me alive was moving forward and leeching off other packs. I was in deep trouble after not having anything to leech from. After my 2nd death to the same issue, I took a little more time to find the reason behind my flasks not working.

Suggestion until we get an answer/fix: Run a Saturated Life Flask of Staunching. It may not be instant heal compared to Bubbling. But it will have to due for now. Running 5 utilities feel a bit rippy in bad situations. I hope this helps!
Ok gonna add my 2 cent's

Another temporary solution would be speccing into the little Traveling node towards Master Herbalist and speccing out of Vereran Bowyer.

This way you still get 3 Proj. and can use the Jewel Socket for a Life 3x Damage roll.

Losing some DPS of course but should be an option until this bug get's fixed.

I had this Bug too, killed a Blue Pack of Corruption.

Had 19 Bleeding Stacks on me and had to smash my remove bleeding flask twice and kill other mobs to leech my live away from 0.
In OP's video it looks like you get some CB stacks, hit the flask, heal, get the bleed removed, and then once when flask duration is up, you get more CB stacks... The bleed immunity only lasts as long as the flask duration is still active. That's what it looks like to me in OP's video...
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
In OP's video it looks like you get some CB stacks, hit the flask, heal, get the bleed removed, and then once when flask duration is up, you get more CB stacks... The bleed immunity only lasts as long as the flask duration is still active. That's what it looks like to me in OP's video...

I've can try to get better footage, but what happens is ill have 11 stacks or so from 1 shooting a pack, flask like a mad man, and they stay until the timer runs out.

In the video I think I kill one or two early so I start with some stacks that fall off after killing the necro. But after those stacks fall off the the part I'm worried about
bump for a fix please
remove bleed on flask use
easy fix for mods
Sad RIPs, fix please.
BUMP confirming as well, can we get a fix please. RIP XP....:(
As there is no answer from GGG my hopes of quick hot fix are not existing (maybe it's hidden flask/pathfinder nerf). Did anyone found decent workaround of bleed bug, which flask still works as intended?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info