(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Need Uber Lab cary in standard.Now lets see if any of the "supporters" of this build can cary me there, because I cant cary myself with my warchief :/
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
I would go with the flasks first, its the cheaper route and a bigger bang for your buck.
Why do we go for 4B when Path of Building says Slower Proj gives more dmg than Crit Dmg/Strikes? It's also easier to get 3B2G1R.
"
Pawko wrote:
Why do we go for 4B when Path of Building says Slower Proj gives more dmg than Crit Dmg/Strikes? It's also easier to get 3B2G1R.

I too, wonder this. I am going to assume that penetration is still best when it comes to indirect dps. Not 100% sure, though. I am running Slower Projectiles myself, though.
I just started this build not to long ago, and the only down side that i've noticed so far is the movement speed, I know i'm missing a TON but I'm just curious how 225% is possible

I'm only sitting at 28% :[
"
Pawko wrote:

He says in the guide that is an option, it's prob even better at lower gear levels. But at the higherest level like his path of bulding he linked crit damage was more damage, although only by like 13k.
"
I just started this build not to long ago, and the only down side that i've noticed so far is the movement speed, I know i'm missing a TON but I'm just curious how 225% is possible

I'm only sitting at 28% :[

Get more evasion, those numbers are also with both evasion flasks up.
how do you guys feel about Master Surgeon instead of Veteran Bowyer, less dmg but makes flask usage easier?

I didnt reach real endgame content yet, so im not sure about this and want to know from people who already got there and how flask usage feels like (with or without Master Surgeon)

this is what I got so far. going for dying sun next and then crafting a wand after I upgrade my shield. was using thunderfist but the clear is more than strong enough with regular gloves until I can get a gripped pair.
"
khoifx wrote:
how do you guys feel about Master Surgeon instead of Veteran Bowyer, less dmg but makes flask usage easier?

I didnt reach real endgame content yet, so im not sure about this and want to know from people who already got there and how flask usage feels like (with or without Master Surgeon)

Someone tested back in 2.6 that they nerfed it to have a pretty long internal CD making it suck pretty bad. So unless they reverted that change for 3.0 not a good idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info