(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
ayced wrote:
just a question how did you guys get the right color on the chest vorici calculator says that use de 3blue setup but i don't know

I've said it a couple times in here but worth repeating. If you aren't buying a 6 link and plan to link yourself using the jeweler's method is way cheaper. My second queen I'm working on to replace my 5 link is sitting at 4B 1R after about 500 jeweler's. Very high chance spending the 350 for the 6th socket will give me my green. This will give me a properly colored Queen for <1000 jewelers, although I hear 2500 is more common and I got a little lucky.
"
Scarri wrote:
"
ayced wrote:
just a question how did you guys get the right color on the chest vorici calculator says that use de 3blue setup but i don't know

I've said it a couple times in here but worth repeating. If you aren't buying a 6 link and plan to link yourself using the jeweler's method is way cheaper. My second queen I'm working on to replace my 5 link is sitting at 4B 1R after about 500 jeweler's. Very high chance spending the 350 for the 6th socket will give me my green. This will give me a properly colored Queen for <1000 jewelers, although I hear 2500 is more common and I got a little lucky.

Well if you say the average amount of Jews to get properly colored QotF is around 2500 and Jews are for ~8.5c now, that gives us ~300c for proper coloring. Guaranted 6-linking costs 1500 Fuses, which is about 680c. Total ~980c for good QotF. Could be less or more if you went with the non-guaranted method.

If you want to buy already 6-linked QotF, you have to prepare around 400c or more. According to Vorici Chromatic Calculator doing 1G1R4B takes 3300 Chromas on average with 3B method, so if we take current market price of 11 Chromes per Chaos, that gives us 300c to properly color QotF. Total 400-1000c depending on your luck.

So both metods cost similar amount of chaos, depending on current market rates and prices of QotF.
Last edited by kajfik000 on Aug 12, 2017, 11:06:07 AM
Hey guys, started the new league with this build and it has been real fun. Up until tier 10 works just fine, but now I entered red maps and I am struggling right now, it feels that my barrage damage is way too low. I saved some currency over the last days and wondering what to upgrade next. Maybe somebody can give me advice, would dying sun help oder should I invest in something else before ?

thanks in advance

Hey guys, I just switched to KB after leveling with Blast Rain, and I can't even seem to do tier 1 maps... I have gripped gloves to replace at lvl 73 + I only have 2 ascendancy points, but I don't think these are the reason my damage is non-existent. You can check my tree in the profile. Would really appreciate your help. Clearly, other people use this build, so I must be doing something wrong.
"
coffeecrank wrote:

Hey guys, I just switched to KB after leveling with Blast Rain, and I can't even seem to do tier 1 maps... I have gripped gloves to replace at lvl 73 + I only have 2 ascendancy points, but I don't think these are the reason my damage is non-existent. You can check my tree in the profile. Would really appreciate your help. Clearly, other people use this build, so I must be doing something wrong.

Buy some Thunderfist's, high life Amulet and Atziri's Step.

There are just under 10chaos total and works for me. Also buy a high life Belt..

I got same problems yesterday. Just read the last 2-4 pages.

Today I bought me just high life rolled rings and amu, now I can do uber-lab and T13 Maps easyli, just a little more dodgeing and running but everything seems fine, and i dont even got a Queens now
SO i just got my QotF 6 linked with 3B2G1R. Running barrage, wed, pierce, added lightning, inc crit, and ele focus. Do you think i should replace inc crit with lightning pen if i only have 40 ish crit?
"
SiAnKo wrote:
Buy some Thunderfist's, high life Amulet and Atziri's Step.

There are just under 10chaos total and works for me. Also buy a high life Belt..

I got same problems yesterday. Just read the last 2-4 pages.

Today I bought me just high life rolled rings and amu, now I can do uber-lab and T13 Maps easyli, just a little more dodgeing and running but everything seems fine, and i dont even got a Queens now

I wish... I do 0 damage, it's not a problem of not being dodgy or having low life. I literally took 10 minutes to kill T1 boss because I couldn't get enough damage.
coffeecrank, it would help if your gems were higher than level 3
"
Sporko wrote:
coffeecrank, it would help if your gems were higher than level 3

Yeah, Barrage doesn't have high lvl gems, duly noted. But what about KB? I've seen many people here claiming they do even more damage to bosses with KB. But in my case, I can't even properly kill rares with KB...
"
kajfik000 wrote:
"
Scarri wrote:
"
ayced wrote:

Well if you say the average amount of Jews to get properly colored QotF is around 2500 and Jews are for ~8.5c now, that gives us ~300c for proper coloring. Guaranted 6-linking costs 1500 Fuses, which is about 680c. Total ~980c for good QotF. Could be less or more if you went with the non-guaranted method.

If you want to buy already 6-linked QotF, you have to prepare around 400c or more. According to Vorici Chromatic Calculator doing 1G1R4B takes 3300 Chromas on average with 3B method, so if we take current market price of 11 Chromes per Chaos, that gives us 300c to properly color QotF. Total 400-1000c depending on your luck.

So both metods cost similar amount of chaos, depending on current market rates and prices of QotF.

True at worst case cost you're right they are about equal with current prices. I was more thinking from a budget option starting league since you might not have 1k chaos to spend on the chest and prefer to gamble. Also I read that 2500 jeweler's number from someone else but I really don't think it would be that much. Unless you get really unlucky getting that last green at 420 a try it's not too expensive. It also reduces the need to trade since jewelers are easy to farm and convert to fuse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info