(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
coffeecrank wrote:
"
Sporko wrote:
coffeecrank, it would help if your gems were higher than level 3

Yeah, Barrage doesn't have high lvl gems, duly noted. But what about KB? I've seen many people here claiming they do even more damage to bosses with KB. But in my case, I can't even properly kill rares with KB...

I think you are also extremely underestimating the power of ascendancy points. Your next 2 will give you 40% increased damage and immune to status effect for both dps and survive boost. No reason other than lazyness to not at least do cruel lab, with the lab changes it takes like 5 min.
"
Scarri wrote:
"
coffeecrank wrote:
"
Sporko wrote:
coffeecrank, it would help if your gems were higher than level 3

Yeah, Barrage doesn't have high lvl gems, duly noted. But what about KB? I've seen many people here claiming they do even more damage to bosses with KB. But in my case, I can't even properly kill rares with KB...

I think you are also extremely underestimating the power of ascendancy points. Your next 2 will give you 40% increased damage and immune to status effect for both dps and survive boost. No reason other than lazyness to not at least do cruel lab, with the lab changes it takes like 5 min.

I think I f-d it up by picking up Veteran Bower first. I'll try maybe resetting and taking everything up to Master Alchemist after cruel lab. And then I'll buy better gems for Barrage and see how it changes things. Thanks for the tips!
Lol guys. I used Orb of Binding on Inbued Wand and check out what happened xD.

And here's a finished product. Boosted my dps by roughly 2.5k :D

RNG is with me!
Last edited by Mynio on Aug 12, 2017, 12:39:12 PM
How well does this build do in farming guardians?
I am looking for a build that can farm them reliable without dying too often.
Coffeecrank

Buy some Thunderfists, these Gloves boost your dmg about 4k

Im running smothly T13maps now .. What would you say I have to upgrade first? Cant find a good wand till now, just essence one?

And I want to know what to Vessel for Pantheon!?
Last edited by SiAnKo on Aug 12, 2017, 4:45:00 PM
I got some exalteds saved up in harbinger league now.

Do I go for 6l QotF or Dying Sun+Vinktar? probably the later one i suppose?
How should I continue to craft this?
Last edited by Peeweakling on Aug 12, 2017, 6:56:42 PM
@SiAnKo & khoifx

Go get Vinktar and Dying Sun then 6l QotF.

Personally i usually buy a 2nd QotF and burn my Jeweller Orb's and Fusings.

@Peeweakling

Keep the Gloves, you should be able to craft Attack Speed on it.

If you want better one's start with a new Pair of Gloves.
I just tried Uber Lab for the first time, lvl90 atm.Anyone else have tried?I think I need chemical radiation treatments now to kill the cancer.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 12, 2017, 8:03:48 PM
Can this build do any and all content in 3.0?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info