(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

You can use any class for wander. If you want Witch version of wander check Mathil.

Ranger and her subclass still strong for KB. If you don't want to use flask you can change to use Witch and stack spell damage instead and convert to wand attack damage. Without the release of 3.10 tree and patch note aka nerf hammer gold book, hard to say switch to Witch starting point have any real benefit
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 6, 2020, 2:00:47 AM
I loved the build back in Legacy league (and 2 more leagues) and destroyed T16's with double/triple beyond.

I have just tried the updated version on standard with some legacy gear and the new single target Power Siphon on a T15. The damage just wasn't there anymore :( It felt very lackluster, especially compared to a dex stacking build with legacy gear.

I hope the build will shine in 3.10 again!
"
moepmoep12 wrote:
I loved the build back in Legacy league (and 2 more leagues) and destroyed T16's with double/triple beyond.

I have just tried the updated version on standard with some legacy gear and the new single target Power Siphon on a T15. The damage just wasn't there anymore :( It felt very lackluster, especially compared to a dex stacking build with legacy gear.

I hope the build will shine in 3.10 again!

You need to stack abyss jewel and /or craft rare wand

Unfortunately the tree don't have much passive point to spare but it have room to put 2 Voices unique cluster jewel in it as it travel to lower right and middle right that have two outer jewel sockets
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Uhm.. i had no problems playing this wander in metamorph.

Actually it has never been easier for a long time to build a wander, the buffs to monsters, let's say "concealed" it.

I could improve many slots on my std. wander with gear from the league.

Gear i use now in Standard

Sitting on 6.678 Life lol
Played this build about 3 or 4 times now.
Going to go rogue and do something absolutely crazy this league as my Au Revoir to PoE. Will update you guys on my progress a month into the league.
Good luck to all of you starting this build for the first time.
It's definitely a learning experience
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Actually it has never been easier for a long time to build a wander, the buffs to monsters, let's say "concealed" it.

Hey mate, I haven't played PoE for a long time, however, I am thinking of coming back and I am not sure whether to play this again or not. Back when I played, clear speed was superb, but the build was too squishy for my liking (though now I will play on standard with a legacy vinktar, so maybe that changes something).
Could you give some ideas which items you would improve on your current standard char? I only play standard so your standard char was always an inspiration.
I am currently thinking of whether to go phys mirror bow (with conversion) or stick to the elemental wander style ..

I am also curious why you aren't using your mirrored wand anymore. What is the best wand to get now?
Last edited by charlyy on Mar 11, 2020, 5:53:41 AM
"
charlyy wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Hey mate, I haven't played PoE for a long time, however, I am thinking of coming back and I am not sure whether to play this again or not. Back when I played, clear speed was superb, but the build was too squishy for my liking (though now I will play on standard with a legacy vinktar, so maybe that changes something).
Could you give some ideas which items you would improve on your current standard char? I only play standard so your standard char was always an inspiration.
I am currently thinking of whether to go phys mirror bow (with conversion) or stick to the elemental wander style ..

I am also curious why you aren't using your mirrored wand anymore. What is the best wand to get now?

Dude, just study what is abyss jewel and new influenced item which has mod only appear on those base (incursion is not an influenced but has another drop-only mod pool). Traditional way to just stack crit jewel is not enough for damage

"
neohongkong wrote:
"
charlyy wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Dude, just study what is abyss jewel and new influenced item which has mod only appear on those base (incursion is not an influenced but has another drop-only mod pool). Traditional way to just stack crit jewel is not enough for damage

I'm already stacking massive amounts of ele abyss jewels since I am using piscators so that is nothing new for me.
The influenced item stuff, I don't really understand what you mean there.
I just want to know what the BIS stuff on standard is (since he got really decent gear before and now he says it is time to upgrade).
Drop normal piscators.....

Double corrupt is expensive and not recommended , but this is self vaal in temple

These these these are self vaaled as well (since the wand is a 1c item so why not?)

Another 1c vaal

But ideally you really need a good rare wand

And my set up on legacy shield

You can do the Wrath aura setup on other item actually

Also get Watcher Eye

Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 11, 2020, 3:27:17 PM
For legacy item, if you don't like legacy flask , you can get legacy Atziri's Acuity.

Also, 3T1 legacy Abyss jewel are good

And Toma_Hawk's glove is double vaaled legacy item too

I bricked mine BTW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info