(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

hi guys, for the question above .. use both .. farm a little bit and annoint it .. or buy an amu with the annointment on it (u can search for it)

i also wanna try this build and i have no experiences with wander (except kb deadeye t2 legion farmer)

i crafted a wand now and im not sure if its worth the 4 ex to prefix cant change + multi

i can craft crit and AS on it after i got rid of int. what do u think? (sadly no pen but u cant have it all :P )

how much is a difrence between this and a lightning damage implicit piscators?

EDIT
did the math .. this wand has the same dps as a piscators with elepen implicit :(

the wand above with the light pen has 25% more damage lol .. would u sell it to me? :D
Last edited by rotheee on Feb 6, 2020, 8:34:33 AM
one question about the flask effect rate.

if i play with headhunter .. i cant reach the 50% flask effect at all or?

so .. is profane chemistry good then?
or the other nodes with flask effect?
Since we don't really need the Dying sun and its additional projectiles like we did in the past, you can use a HH without any worries.

I personally like flask effect and it's on my build really effective.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Feb 17, 2020, 10:18:53 AM
Can someone please help me on what to upgrade at the moment? a side from 20/20 gems

Here is my character's POB: https://pastebin.com/zq4L2g4M
Last edited by ftw2255 on Feb 20, 2020, 5:48:20 PM
3.10 , get the Voices as it will be meta

and
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2781455

"
Power Siphon and Kinetic Blast now deal a higher portion of base damage at lower levels, growing to slightly more damage at higher levels. This greatly improves leveling with Wands.

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
bunch of possibilities comming to this build in 3.10 with spellslinger <3
Omg yes. Super excited. Might pick up the crown of eyes cluster and the power charge spell damage node.

Spellslinger with wave of conviction maybe?

I might actually be able to level wands!!!
Will there be updates to the buildguide with regards to wandchanges in the upcoming league? Excited to give this a real go.
What do you think, might Elementalist an serious wand option with the announced changes?
Last edited by Vetoh on Mar 5, 2020, 2:20:12 PM
"
Vetoh wrote:
What do you think, might Elementalist an serious wand option with the announced changes?

Not in my opinion. The nodes in Elementalist ascendancy offer us either things that aren't going to help us much, or that we can get elsewhere. Pathfinder much better defensively and offensively and gives us the "zoom zoom" playstyle.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info