(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Noobcree wrote:
Guys let be honest.
What this build can really do with 20 ex budget? Only yellow maps or also real farming on t16 with sextants up as well?. I can give up to kill sirus or stuff like that, but at leats need to clean all maps content.
Sorry for my english.

20ex depends on if you know how to craft or not. Since quite a lot of thing can be done by alt + regal, which sometimes cheaper than buying until mid-league which people start to cash out and quit.

I guess dex stacking would blow the budget , EH probably depends on know how to use 10ex to craft a bow and get quite good crit jewel. While for non boss killing just want to clear mob, breach, Legion and sometimes Blight, KB probably enough (and yet depends on how cheap you get rare wand and Abyss jewel)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Downed Sirus (awaken 8) with 1 death!
Had a blast mapping with this build since I get to use my kinetic blast mtx :D
plus its speedy

Current Gear:

Last edited by Majikos on Jan 30, 2020, 1:58:49 AM
Nice gear. That 5 corrupted glove . The talisman is not bad too. But what jewels did you use? (We POE forum is bad that you need to take off the jewels from tree, put it in the inv, waiting the item to be fetched and then link it )
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Cool build. Having fun. Am Lv. 83 now.

I can't kill Drox and I'm very angry about it. What am I doing wrong? Why does the fight take 30 minutes for me? I hate it so so much.
"

I can't kill Drox and I'm very angry about it. What am I doing wrong? Why does the fight take 30 minutes for me? I hate it so so much.

That boss have very thick skin and nothing really hard. Don't feel bad about it

"
neohongkong wrote:
"

You're saying it's normal ;_; ? To be fair I had only a 5 link chest at that point. Maybe it's better with a 6th Skill Gem. I was very irritated because I saw the 3.9 video presentation that also happens to beat Drox relatively easily, so I thought it would be something I mess up. Is there maybe a minimum level that is recommended? Maybe on Lv 83 I'm still too low on passives...?

Another question: How do I make Wrath, Herald of Ice and Thunder AND Precision all work at the same time without having only like 50 mana left? I understand that it has to do with keeping Precision at Lv. 5 and using Elighten Support linked to Wrath, right? How does it work for most of you guys?

I have an Elighten Lv. 3 with 20% Quality in my Stash, but even with that I get barely enough mana for one Dash & Kinetic Blast before I have to wait for enough Regen again :)
"
"
neohongkong wrote:
"

You're saying it's normal ;_; ? To be fair I had only a 5 link chest at that point. Maybe it's better with a 6th Skill Gem. I was very irritated because I saw the 3.9 video presentation that also happens to beat Drox relatively easily, so I thought it would be something I mess up. Is there maybe a minimum level that is recommended? Maybe on Lv 83 I'm still too low on passives...?

Another question: How do I make Wrath, Herald of Ice and Thunder AND Precision all work at the same time without having only like 50 mana left? I understand that it has to do with keeping Precision at Lv. 5 and using Elighten Support linked to Wrath, right? How does it work for most of you guys?

I have an Elighten Lv. 3 with 20% Quality in my Stash, but even with that I get barely enough mana for one Dash & Kinetic Blast before I have to wait for enough Regen again :)

I use another build but i think you can tank it also in this build.

You just need 6k life (may be 5.5k is fine). Since this build is evasion build you can point blank nuke him without dying from one shot. (may be may sand stance also help) His only one shot is the hand from the sky slam that have a very clear audio clue and visible hand going to punch. Second deadly is his "sweeping" hand which seem his default attack , but only deadly when crit and it is RNG to not evade or dodge cirt .

The horizontally flying punch or vertical keep raining punch are deadly too but the arena clearly has blind spot for these enemy skill. Just go to the "corner" / the "end" of the cross shaped area, which the two attacks did not able to attack you.

For aura, i think you switch on/off the aura ? HOI is for clear but not that helpful for boss. Precision you just need to keep at low level . Or you can use Enlighten

My setup on legacy shield. Glove is not legacy. My setup is fine for handle Uber lab so i don't bother to have aura swap

How much of a dps we are talking if we don't have the helm enchant? I want to try this build but REALLY hate running uberlab for the enchant. I can gain access to a rat's nest (friend has one) with +2 barrage but is the power siphon one more important than the barrage one?
Last edited by Atnola on Feb 1, 2020, 12:25:32 PM
"
neohongkong wrote:

I use another build but i think you can tank it also in this build.

You just need 6k life (may be 5.5k is fine). Since this build is evasion build you can point blank nuke him without dying from one shot. (may be may sand stance also help) His only one shot is the hand from the sky slam that have a very clear audio clue and visible hand going to punch. Second deadly is his "sweeping" hand which seem his default attack , but only deadly when crit and it is RNG to not evade or dodge cirt .

The horizontally flying punch or vertical keep raining punch are deadly too but the arena clearly has blind spot for these enemy skill. Just go to the "corner" / the "end" of the cross shaped area, which the two attacks did not able to attack you.

I definitely agree that face tanking except for his big punch is viable. My DPS was still cripplingly slow, but I still have to retry with more optimized gear. Thanks for the advice.

You know, what else has always been a bit of a mystery to me is how to get more life past 4,500. I think I now have around 4600 HP and 150 ES; I don't see how I can increase that by 1000 more, let alone 1400 HP. My Cyclone Slayer only has 3500 HP at Lv. 88 after following a guide with plenty of health nodes in passive taken and +HP on almost every single piece of gear :r

"
For aura, i think you switch on/off the aura ? HOI is for clear but not that helpful for boss. Precision you just need to keep at low level . Or you can use Enlighten

Nice, I wasn't aware of that. Triggering HOI off for boss fights definitely makes sense. That's a nice Shield + Glove combo. What do you mean by legacy, if you don't mind me asking?

"
How much of a dps we are talking if we don't have the helm enchant? I want to try this build but REALLY hate running uberlab for the enchant. I can gain access to a rat's nest (friend has one) with +2 barrage but is the power siphon one more important than the barrage one?

I think it's quite noticeable, but you can test it out with and without. Don't see Rat's Pelt as an absolute necessity. You can get some very juicy helmets with big max. life and 2+ projectiles from Power Siphon for around 1 exalted. After playing with the build I'd definitely wanna get that for maximum boss efficiency. The four link Kinetic Blast is really good for clears on its own, so there isn't much else you'd want for the helm enchat :y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info