(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

yes POB (and it fork) may have incorrect calculation for Barrage Support

But i don't see any thing that led to miscalculation if you just multiply the dps per projectile that show in POB to actual number of projectiles you would fire

And depends on POB highlighted the line "Supported Skills have 5% more Attack Time per Projectile" in red or not (which mean it can't understand that line), divided by the extra attack time multiplier

I would rather think if you really want to compare, then 4 support gems in the 6L should remain constant , all gear to remain constant except different in enhancement . Barrage map to PS, then which gem you choose to map to Barrage Support.

It seem quite an easy task to play with POB yourself
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Power Siphon is better, don't forget the culling strike that is included.

For flask effectiveness, i really like to still scale flask effect with or without dying sun. The Build feels better for me.

You can of course play the build as a deadeye or raider, they do better peak dps. but due to the flask uptime pathfinder is stronger in the long run.

on my league char. dying sun is actually worse, on my std. wander dying sun is better than atziri's promise.

But that could change with the new items that i farmed in league.

they dps gap is not really that huge though.
Lol I have a super baby/basic one in mhc right now
Have plans to dump currency into it as the days go by..

Hit this jewel, not exactly optimized for this build but yeet'ng it up in T2 Beyond maps with it

Spoiler

Hey guys,

thx for the nice build!
Playing for the first time this build and i like it...
I hope some questions could be answered..

Got that stuff right now:

Is there anything that should be changed?

Even without precision i dont got enough mana. Fighting vs bosses its extremly hard without mana.
Dunno what to change but am dying too often... :/

Thx for your help.
"
MilanUGS wrote:
Hey guys,

thx for the nice build!

Even without precision i dont got enough mana. Fighting vs bosses its extremly hard without mana.

Thx for your help.

You're missing a mana leech node at the bottom right of ranger. just the first node of Essence Sap will give you enough leech to sustain your mana. Hope this helps.
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
MilanUGS wrote:
Hey guys,

thx for the nice build!

Thx for your help.

You're missing a mana leech node at the bottom right of ranger. just the first node of Essence Sap will give you enough leech to sustain your mana. Hope this helps.

Thats it!!!
Thx :)

Is there any possibility to get that build stronger? At bosses its really weak...
Maybe use lifeleech? Any ideas?
"
MilanUGS wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
MilanUGS wrote:
Hey guys,

thx for the nice build!

Thx for your help.

Thats it!!!
Thx :)

Is there any possibility to get that build stronger? At bosses its really weak...
Maybe use lifeleech? Any ideas?

Mediocre Wand (AS ist the most important stat), mediocre rings, no dmg/acc on the shield. Your gear has to be twinked to some degree, esp with Pathfinder variant

I would strongly prefer tailwind (exp) or incursion with spell dodge (cheap) over atziri step
"

Mediocre Wand (AS ist the most important stat), mediocre rings, no dmg/acc on the shield. Your gear has to be twinked to some degree, esp with Pathfinder variant

I would strongly prefer tailwind (exp) or incursion with spell dodge (cheap) over atziri step

hmmm... i watched at page 1 at "my current gear" wand got 12as...
what to aim for on rings?? could you possible help me ingame with some questions? Whisp aceLIMBOace pls :)

E:
map clearing speed even on t16 without dying easy and really nice.
But too weak at bosses... :/ Any ideas to get stronger?
Last edited by MilanUGS on Jan 27, 2020, 2:10:24 PM
"
MilanUGS wrote:
"

hmmm... i watched at page 1 at "my current gear" wand got 12as...
what to aim for on rings?? could you possible help me ingame with some questions? Whisp aceLIMBOace pls :)

E:
map clearing speed even on t16 without dying easy and really nice.
But too weak at bosses... :/ Any ideas to get stronger?

OK maybe I was a bit too harsh on your wand due to T1 crit multi. Your gear isn't that Bad but you give up a lot res by going tombfist + atziris (2* no res) I am not eure of the current prices but can msg you ingame with some suggestions.
Guys let be honest.
What this build can really do with 20 ex budget? Only yellow maps or also real farming on t16 with sextants up as well?. I can give up to kill sirus or stuff like that, but at leats need to clean all maps content.
Sorry for my english.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info