(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

will there be a update for 3.10 delirium league ?? i will try a bow toxic rain for starter and want to make a transition to this build later in the league :))) first time (bit nerveous)
So far there will be little to no changes with the 3.10 launch tomorrow.

Of course you can go all out on those new cluster jewels but i haven't seen anything impactful than the voice unique jewel that gives you 3 jewel sockets (?).

About Kinetic Bolt.
The videos showed the skill with the barrage support, making it worse than Kinetic Blast since it locks you in place for a second.
Hard to tell if it will shake things up withot the support compared to Kinetic Blast.

Also i will not have much time in the near future, which means that i won't play the league much or at all.
I will however test the new stuff/ changes in Standard and update the guide accordingly.

Good luck tomorrow guys!
Hello!
I will play with this build with a friend which is goin to play as aurabot...Its a good choice? seems not big changes from 3.9 to 3.10 hehe but its my 1st time as a wanderer, let's see how it goes :D

well, ty
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
So far there will be little to no changes with the 3.10 launch tomorrow.

Of course you can go all out on those new cluster jewels but i haven't seen anything impactful than the voice unique jewel that gives you 3 jewel sockets (?).

About Kinetic Bolt.
The videos showed the skill with the barrage support, making it worse than Kinetic Blast since it locks you in place for a second.
Hard to tell if it will shake things up withot the support compared to Kinetic Blast.

Also i will not have much time in the near future, which means that i won't play the league much or at all.
I will however test the new stuff/ changes in Standard and update the guide accordingly.

Good luck tomorrow guys!

Kinetic Bolt may be an option as starter. For end game for sure the explosion from old KB still better

Of course the major change of every build would be meta jewel like Voices, while the rest of the new cluster jewel require heavy RNG to have good roll, thus unable to determine how good it would be and the cost. Voices itself may be expensive too if it is gated in sim instead of rare world drop

While the change in Wandslinger, as my interpretation , some mediocre wand in previous league may be not that bad in 3.10 (flat added damage to attack + increase spell damage roll; flat damage to spell still undesired roll on attack wand), which make overall transition to end-game mirror tier wand more smooth. Since flask cluster had disappeared taking Wandslinger cluster or not is another thing due to traveling node is not cheap

----
edit:

Some previous junk jewel may have some use too , say jewel with "increased spell damage when holding a shield" and two or three other mods that related to aps or crit or other relevant mod for attack wand

----
edit 2:

Kinetic Bolt look fancy but need much much early int stacking and as well as other attack skill, much much rely on how well you get the gear. Feeling very bad in HCSSF right now
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 14, 2020, 7:50:19 AM
and may be Voices is expensive vaal outcome of the large cluster jewel (or dropped as other source and always corrupted)

Also it seem it balanced itself by added not 1, but may be 5 or 7 "Small Passive Skills which grant nothing"

So may be it will not be meta since high cost of passive point (or add "1 Small Passive Skills which grant nothing" variant will be 10ex level expensive)

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/bVk73rdfL

So build meta may not be changed by Voices, but by rare cluster jewel probably.

Since getting a cluster jewel with correct enchantment , and the enchantment limit the pool of getting the desired notable, it seem it is relative easy to get notable, but harder to get good tier small passive skill node.

----
edit: probably from Sim the new league end-game map
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 16, 2020, 2:48:37 AM
2 quick questions.
Assuming i have decent/good jewels, should i prioritize jewelsockets over crit multi/flask nodes (or any other nodes) when my flasks/crit chance aint the greatest?

Is there any way to make the new wandslinger node worthwhile to pick up? it'd require 5 points from somewhere, it'd give you 61% increased damage (49% from wandslinger cluster + 12% from coldhearted calculation) + 10% increased attackspeed.
It would potentially give you another 33-37% increased damage if it takes into consideration the "(33-37)% increased spell damage" implicit on the imbued wands.
Hey im trying a Ascendant version of the build (was trying something else that didnt work well and decided to swap over) and so far its really fun. Does anyone have any hints to help with my single target damage (besides getting 6link because im working on that) and my defenses? I know delirium is overtuned but even Uber lab destroys me and i vastly out level it.
Of course you can play with an aura bot!

You would need to stack a lot of spell dmg. on items/ jewels to make wandslinger really good!

this would however require to drop most of the whole evasion idea, up to you.

I can not help myself, I have big problems with T13-16 maps normal mobs fall well for bosses somehow not at all.

I also do not know which version I could build now, because there are several things that no longer exist, I stuck to your +8 build but I just fall over

have a few tips on what I can change?.
Dying Sun is a huge dmg-boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info