(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

How would Esh's Mirror fit into this build? (Followed a different guide as Deadeye and think about switching)

Thank you very much
"
Loulaim wrote:
"
Is it easy to kill bosses up to tier 5 with just KB if you put that in the 6L and forget about barrage altogether? If so, how would that 6L setup with KB look like?

Bad idea, since many bosses, especialy endgame bosses, didn't have a wall in their bossroom, so u gonna struggle realy hard. I think with good enough gear barrage become about as good as wallhitting KB ))

But I mean for only t1,2,3,4 and 5 maps. We can't kill them on a 6L KB?
"
But I mean for only t1,2,3,4 and 5 maps. We can't kill them on a 6L KB?

There is 2 situations:
1. We have our best friend wall-e and can lure boss there. Then it doesn't matter how many links we have, 2-3-4-5-6, he goes down in seconds.
2. We didn't have a wall, or boss only shooting projectiles and aware of how dangerous wall is. Then our dps tremedously worse than even 4L barrage.

So KB doesn't need any more links, as toma says it can clear T16 trash even with 3L, so potentialy at the endgame u can free 4L sockets for something more useful (dunno what tho).
Last edited by Loulaim on Jun 13, 2018, 11:22:28 AM
Hello, second time doing this build.
Going to my first level 100 next weeks

Gear in incursion

Gems on MF setup

I haven't craft a decent essence of horror gloves yet so I keep using increased critical strikes gem, I just can't play without it, KB seems pretty bad when it did not crit.
Also, I need to replace Vaal Haste for Vaal Grace and increased duration.
Last edited by 3portas on Jun 13, 2018, 3:47:04 PM
Where is the leech coming from? I don't think the ''attack damage leech'' is working for me from the skilltree....
"
Tumzie wrote:
Where is the leech coming from? I don't think the ''attack damage leech'' is working for me from the skilltree....

That leech is pretty low indeed. You have to work around with your vinktars flask on boss encounters.
I have a question is there a way to have grace, HOI, and wrath at the same time? I have 2 enlighten gems. Both are being leveled at level 2 do they make mana reservation cost less for aura skills?

If I could use the grace aura combined with wrath and HOI it will be over.

All in all got 1doc card and 1ex to drop this league so far.
"
3portas wrote:
"
Tumzie wrote:

That leech is pretty low indeed. You have to work around with your vinktars flask on boss encounters.

Is there no item that leeches way higher of lightning/cold dmg to be found somewhere?
@Tumzie

*cough cough*

"

@Charles_Farmer

"

@Khaze41
Take Point Blank when you feel the need for it :)

@chaxe

Same tree for HC, you sure can favor more Life nodes and the obvious Item choices like Starkonja over Rat's nest.

@dylan33

It should be possible, yet not guaranteed. Fight is pure Kryptonite for this Build, a lot of degen.
I still have to logout 1-2 times or die. But maybe i just suck at fight's like that LUL

@Leninjadu93
I favor the Spell Dodge and Evasion on my Atziri's Steps, but sure Bubonic's are an obvious DPS option.

@Geryones

"

"
Loulaim wrote:
@Charles_Farmer

It,s just my suggestions...

Sell ur exalt so u got about 120c, then:
1. Get QOTF 5L ~ 45c
2. Get shield hp (75+) + res ~ 5c
3. Get thunderfists and put KB there ~ 1c
4. Get vinktar add light damage to attacks(!!!) ~ 50c
5. Get rings and amulet life + flat light or ele damage + res ~ 15c
6. Get belt life (80+) + triple res ~ 4c
If im not wrong thats it (if u have currency left then get atziri's boots since its cheap or life + res usual boots).

Next, with all this ugrades u should have decent life pool (enough for maps up to tier 5), so take out some life nodes from ur tree (one circle with 4 nodes) and get crit chance/crit damage nodes + wandslinger. Then take out conqueror gem, u didnt need it until u complete merc lab and get dying sun (prices are high, so i assume u wont't get it soon). And instead it get some damage nodes.

With all these changes and some levels up u should easy clear all up to T7.

I feel like some of your prices aren't telling the whole truth, like the fact that a 45c QOTF is undoubtedly not going to have the sockets that we need. 45c QOTF is more than likely 3g 1b 1r, which isn't good.

@Toma There is one point in your guide where you still reference Lycosadae as a "Quintessential" item to have, might want to edit that.
Last edited by LuckHasFallen on Jun 13, 2018, 6:00:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info