(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Question to the Wader Community

How do you guys deal with chaos damage in incursions/temple? Every pob/build link i see in this guide and elsewhere has -60% chaos res.... For mapping chaos res isn't needed (even t15 map bosses are very doable on a 5L barrage setup) but for incursions/temple it can be insane and kill you very quickly.

I've added chaos res to some jewelry and using a devotos (25% chaos res) but still hovering near 0% chaos res.

Advice for new wanders

Incursions can totally suck balls with this build if you roll 40% increased monster life/desecrated ground mods on red maps (underground sea +). Sometimes the layout has lots of walls and its easy but there are a couple open incursion layouts that are horrible for us. Now i just skip incursions in maps that roll the mods above. Kinetic blast simply cannot kill the incursion rares if they are in an open room in the short time limit. Barrage will kill them but it takes too long. Incursion rares have absolutely stupid/incredible life pools, 4-5 times more life than map bosses it seems. Yes you can position them against a wall with decoy totem but this takes too much time for incursions.

Currently i have barrage enchant, dying sun, and 5L barrage setup on Qotf. Obviously that 6th link will add a lot of damage according to pob so that is my main focus at the moment. Currently 600 fusing deep and no luck :(

IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
Use an atziri's promise (give's chaos resistance and can be used twice)
Replace it with vinktar.

It's all about adapting :)
Hi, long time reader first time poster.
I love the Build but i have a question regarding MS.
I cant seem to get past ~175 ms, what can i do to get past 200 or somthing like that.
Been trying to get with some fast farmers but im just too slow.

Any tips ?

Thank you regards
Alf
Did you got Onslaught in?

Also you can get movement speed on Belt, Jewel's etc.
175% isn't that bad for starters
Loving this build!

I'm having an issue with what to upgrade next as all my gear is fairly solid (i am aware of my 74% cold res I'm fixing that just got a really low roll on a res master craft) any advise on what i should go for next i have about 4-5 ex and i dont need a dying sun so far (just spamming maps and clearing bosses with my 6l QOTF)
I am not getting many power charges. If assasin’s mark is not working right then I cannot recall noticiing onslaught proccing either.
@Bender222 - Your Character profile tab is set to private, so can't look at your gem set up.
Last edited by Kuromadoshi on Jun 16, 2018, 12:00:16 AM
Fixxed. Noticing power charges but not onslaught
I am using this build however I am trying to go magic find with it for farming doctor cards while using bisco collar/leash, goldwyrm, thief's torment, and sadima's I legit run like a turtle walks.. that being said should I try to get ms on jewels the current fix I am using is to replace my goldwyrms 16% quantity for atziri's step which bumps my speed up 30%.

Any help would be great.
What's the most efficient way to color the QoTF 3b-2g-1r?

I remember using only the jeweller method when I did 4b-1g-1r few leagues back.

I'm assuming doing 3 blue with chromes and then using jewellers for the next red socket and should be able to get the last 2 greens following suit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info