(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

If I want to just speed clear endgame maps on SC with HH is this the best Wander build for that?

I'm pretty sure I used this build a few leagues back and enjoyed it, obviously the ST damage is weak without the Dying Sun and Barrage enchant but was wondering if Ele Wander > Phys Wander still even when using HH?
Hi there! i´m working on this build since 3.0, and i´ve to say that it´s my favourite. Also playing with 3 more builds, but always come back for this.

Anyway, i´ve reached a point were i can´t kill shaper, but can clear T15 maps with no problem. So, i guess the problem is that i need a better set of skills to kill him.

What set of skills gems are the best for maximum dps against bosses like shaper? I´ve seen so many different combinations that i really don´t know wich one is the best. Also, using path of building to simulate, but dps numbers isnt always accurate. Do you have any recommendation on this matter? Thanks in advance!
"
I feel like some of your prices aren't telling the whole truth, like the fact that a 45c QOTF is undoubtedly not going to have the sockets that we need. 45c QOTF is more than likely 3g 1b 1r, which isn't good.

You sure right, but at 75 lvl without dying sun we need 2G-1R-2B, because GMP for barrage better thаn any blue gem or at least didnt make impactful dps difference. Coloring like this by yourself should be easy, i waste about 40 chromatic, maybe im lucky, but you can use vorici at least 1r and 1b, so 1-5 tries should be enough.

I have a question, last time i played at harbinger league and in my memory any reflect map didn't pose much threat to me, but now i often got oneshoted by large packs of mobs (thx KB) even with vinktar up (~23% leech > 15% reflect). Did something changed?
Last edited by Loulaim on Jun 14, 2018, 3:03:40 AM
No instant leech anymore so reflect maps hurt
And reflect still instant? Why did they do this((
Progressed on gear a bit , Using vintikar to make up for leech - i still haven't gotten the hang of using blood rage properly without messing it up , so kept it off.

I use lightning warp to move around and use a decoy totem setup to help me deal with tough situations.

Im at 26k KB and 21K barrage DPS unflasked.

Im having issues in 2 area's.

1. Incursion Map mobs and temple map mobs anything above 76 Level and if my vintikar is off charge - I have trouble one shooting the mobs n get killed from projectiles.

2. Red Map bosses T13 - These are a Pain , my flasks run out pretty fast and I am left struggling to dps them down.

My current Gear
Spoiler

Domine Non Es Dignus
TXH go out on Loulaim
Your Text was amazing Help for me!

after change the Skill Points and buying the things the char is now a DREAMER (like my Account Name >>> Movie "Astronaut Farmer" Charles Farmer

The Gloves was amazing boost and the Resis with my Gear are caped and i have no problems.

Crafted 2 Flasks (Jade with Evasion 100% and one with 84% and increased effect:)

#######################################################################################

THX Goes out for the Thread Creator Toma_Hawk

Its an amazing Build. Like Zizzarian says in Youtube Video about (Vaal Sparker in old times)
THE Stronges Build i ever Played:) THX you Toma_Hawk.

Btw. I understand your point with the leveling. See the Text and See the Video.
But its difficult for me too make the Transition from Poe Noob.
Killed atziri 1 times in 2 Years playing with 15 - 18 times ending and beginning phases.

In D2 LOD 1.09- 1.12 i have all Endgame Currency and Things and i know how to level and get Things. hopefully i will get the Knowledge get in 1 or 2 years too:)
Uber Tristram Summoner was my LOVE Build (enigma and Summon Necro)

@Zinja
Try to get boots with added lightning damage if you didn't kill recently. Then you can spec to wander, according to PoB your DPS didnt change much, but flask duration whould be longer.

And since dying sun is realy too essential for this build, i think you should sell 21 lvl added lightning and get flask. Gem gives you +3-42 light damage (diff between 20 and 21 lvl), but sun with conqueror gonna give you ~ +75% dps.

upd. go for wandslinger node ~ +13% dps.
Last edited by Loulaim on Jun 14, 2018, 8:13:56 AM
Dumb question, How do you use the artisan bench to craft the right color sockets on armor? What I did is Started with two blue and then add and subtract a third until a blue or red socket pops up but I have done it countless times and it is only green every time. What am I doing wrong
?
Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I don't get anywhere near 66k evasion under flask effects unless that is stibnite and jade flasks combined. I get atmost 33k evasion under all flasks and no mf gear. To make full use of qotf we need about 45k - 46k evasion. I would like to use mf gear aswell I have bisco's collar, leash, goldwyrms, and sadima's however with all that I run like a turtle unless I use quicksilver flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info