(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
gl0bin wrote:
"
So I've made it level 80 and I was only really doing it to see what all the rage is about with wander builds. Safe to say I love it. I wasn't really going to stick with it until last night when I 6 linked my QOTF in like 200 fusings. So I'm going to stick with it now. However, I went pathfinder instead of deadeye. I don't want to spend the regrets to respec to deadeye but I'm seeing that like 90% of people are using deadeye. Am I gimping myself? Also, you can check out my character profile and maybe you have some advice? My jewelry is crap I know.

Pathfinder is probably better for generic mapping, deadeye is only faster if you're farming the same linear indoors maps with plenty of walls to bounce projectiles off (which all streamers that play KB do to race to 100) Pathfinder allows you much longer uptimes on your flasks which lets you do run around maps without linear layouts much better

Yeah I really do like the flask uptime and increased effects. And that movement speed is sooo nice. Okay then, I'll stick with PF. I think it's better later on anyways once I get into hard bosses. I really need to get a dying sun but they are like 3ex right now. Just finished my uber lab at 84 and it was a breeze. My barrage dps still sucks though. Thanks for the infos

ALSO, at what level should I take Point Blank?
Last edited by Seananigans_ on Jun 12, 2018, 6:26:43 AM
Is primal spirit taken over druidic rite simply cause of STR gain?
Druidic rite has 20% flask dura, which is sad to miss out on.
Am I blind or can't I find a HC skill tree there or is the sc skill tree the same as hc?
Can someone help me please or link me their hc skill tree, would be appreciated.
just switched to KB at lvl81 - have to say: really a blast! thx for the guide
ign: CycloneThatBitch
Is it easy to kill bosses up to tier 5 with just KB if you put that in the 6L and forget about barrage altogether? If so, how would that 6L setup with KB look like?
Is it still possible to kill uber elder with this build even after barrage nerf?
"
Is it easy to kill bosses up to tier 5 with just KB if you put that in the 6L and forget about barrage altogether? If so, how would that 6L setup with KB look like?

Bad idea, since many bosses, especialy endgame bosses, didn't have a wall in their bossroom, so u gonna struggle realy hard. I think with good enough gear barrage become about as good as wallhitting KB ))

"
Is primal spirit taken over druidic rite simply cause of STR gain?
Druidic rite has 20% flask dura, which is sad to miss out on.

I think whole endgame point is melting maps and bosses very fast, so u dont need a flask duration as they recharged faster, if bossfights takes a long time, then Primal Spirit may become handy, but it came with the price of 8% hp and some stun avoidance.
Last edited by Loulaim on Jun 13, 2018, 4:18:34 AM
Thank you so much for this build.

I'm having a blast playing it in Incursion!

I'm currently using Bubonic trail for boots... Any reason to swap for atziri's ? It seems to provide a huge dps boost with 2s tombfists!

Also, i have a small question : considering the mana reservation, i guess you don't use grace + wrath. Do you swap for grace once you're confortable with your damages (or when facing strong bosses) ?

Thanks for your reply!

5k hp atm, not a lot but it does the job pretty fine :)

Last edited by Leninjadu93 on Jun 13, 2018, 6:26:03 AM
Hello have Question.

I make the Transition at Level 75 Bow to Wander.

But with Bow there was better Killing.

Will KB at middle 80s perform Good or is my skilltree wrong?

I have 13 Regret and can change some things wrong.

If some of you guys or the Thread Creator have Time plz look at my Skill Tree Build (Items).

THX for the Build which makes many People happy:)

But i would Strongly Recommend to make a leveling Tree for Newbiews like me which never play a wander Build.

I see your videos Queenlines Wander FAQ answered and hinds and the other Videos.
The Tip with the Wand Wheel skills before the other 2 3wheels i understand.

Sorry my Bad English Skill (Germany).

I see Mathilds Video too Leveling a wander can be a thing of beauty.

I have 1 Ex and low other currency. Shall I buy QeenOfTheForest and later with 1200 jewellers Vorici make 6 or is it better to make RNG way?

THX for your Time and Help Guys.

@Charles_Farmer

It,s just my suggestions...

Sell ur exalt so u got about 120c, then:
1. Get QOTF 5L ~ 45c
2. Get shield hp (75+) + res ~ 5c
3. Get thunderfists and put KB there ~ 1c
4. Get vinktar add light damage to attacks(!!!) ~ 50c
5. Get rings and amulet life + flat light or ele damage + res ~ 15c
6. Get belt life (80+) + triple res ~ 4c
If im not wrong thats it (if u have currency left then get atziri's boots since its cheap or life + res usual boots).

Next, with all this ugrades u should have decent life pool (enough for maps up to tier 5), so take out some life nodes from ur tree (one circle with 4 nodes) and get crit chance/crit damage nodes + wandslinger. Then take out conqueror gem, u didnt need it until u complete merc lab and get dying sun (prices are high, so i assume u wont't get it soon). And instead it get some damage nodes.

With all these changes and some levels up u should easy clear all up to T7.
Last edited by Loulaim on Jun 13, 2018, 7:44:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info