(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Best loot using this build so far is the doctor card.

I have finally made the switch to the wand and shield which feels 10x better than the bow does I am clearing the low tier maps well. I don't have a 5l qotf yet which is fine cause my shield puts me over 9k evasion with no flask effects and 15k on stibnite. First time using kb it is a fun spell to play with.

I've watched some streamers and they have an effect that goes in all directions when they kill a threshold of enemies could anyone letme know what that item or gem that causes that is?
can someone help me understand this odd combination of vaal pact and blood rage ? with no leech nodes on the tree ?
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Zinja wrote:
can someone help me understand this odd combination of vaal pact and blood rage ? with no leech nodes on the tree ?

The life node "Blood Drinker" to the right of the Shadow starting area has Attack Damage Leech.
bottom text
"
deathopz wrote:

I've watched some streamers and they have an effect that goes in all directions when they kill a threshold of enemies could anyone letme know what that item or gem that causes that is?

That is Herald of Ice explosions with an MTX (persoanly i love the new loot box automaton herald mtx)

"
Zinja wrote:

I am new to the wander life but for me i only use bloodrage when running easy to farm maps (toxic sewers, underground sea, etc). As long as you are sprinting through the map and killing mobs its great and you are leeching life. I don't use bloodrage when clearing T13-15s for the atlas bonus as you kill things way slower and having no life regen makes it really annoying to use.

IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
The amount of life leeched per second is limited by your lifepool.
With enough damage, 0.4% leech will be enough to reach that Limit, which can only be increased by vaal pact (doubling it) or nodes like vitality void (max. Leech rate).

Note that blood rage is only phys. Dmg. Leech and this is elemental build. Yet frenzy charges and attack speed are nice to have.

If the threshold you are talking about shows a kill counter on screen, it's most likely rampage which you get through unique item's like unique bisco's belt
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jun 11, 2018, 3:12:53 PM
"
Ajaxcandy wrote:
"
deathopz wrote:

That is Herald of Ice explosions with an MTX (persoanly i love the new loot box automaton herald mtx)

It isn't hoi it has to be an abyss item they are using as the arrows go in all directions when you hit a threshold of kills it's normally green in color goes out in a star shaped pattern randomly.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
The amount of life leeched per second is limited by your lifepool.
With enough damage, 0.4% leech will be enough to reach that Limit, which can only be increased by vaal pact (doubling it) or nodes like vitality void (max. Leech rate).

Note that blood rage is only phys. Dmg. Leech and this is elemental build. Yet frenzy charges and attack speed are nice to have.

Ok , Now i get it. I always played characters that take the full leech wheel. But if 0.4% is enough

approximately how much damage would it take to hit the limit ? Right now i am at 12.5 k kb and 10.5k barrage with wrath Aura .

Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Jun 11, 2018, 5:02:10 PM
"
deathopz wrote:
"
Ajaxcandy wrote:
"
deathopz wrote:

It isn't hoi it has to be an abyss item they are using as the arrows go in all directions when you hit a threshold of kills it's normally green in color goes out in a star shaped pattern randomly.

Lightpoacher Great Crown
So I've made it level 80 and I was only really doing it to see what all the rage is about with wander builds. Safe to say I love it. I wasn't really going to stick with it until last night when I 6 linked my QOTF in like 200 fusings. So I'm going to stick with it now. However, I went pathfinder instead of deadeye. I don't want to spend the regrets to respec to deadeye but I'm seeing that like 90% of people are using deadeye. Am I gimping myself? Also, you can check out my character profile and maybe you have some advice? My jewelry is crap I know.
"
So I've made it level 80 and I was only really doing it to see what all the rage is about with wander builds. Safe to say I love it. I wasn't really going to stick with it until last night when I 6 linked my QOTF in like 200 fusings. So I'm going to stick with it now. However, I went pathfinder instead of deadeye. I don't want to spend the regrets to respec to deadeye but I'm seeing that like 90% of people are using deadeye. Am I gimping myself? Also, you can check out my character profile and maybe you have some advice? My jewelry is crap I know.

Pathfinder is probably better for generic mapping, deadeye is only faster if you're farming the same linear indoors maps with plenty of walls to bounce projectiles off (which all streamers that play KB do to race to 100) Pathfinder allows you much longer uptimes on your flasks which lets you do run around maps without linear layouts much better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info