(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I haven't played much so can't roll 3B yet, got lucky with my 6 link, but besides that i'm pretty poor. The reason im using the 6L KB is just because I have it and it gives me enough damage for any rare or boss.
For colouring anything. I use:

Vorici Chromatic Calculator

Always works out best options.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
I am little confused on how the damage of Kinetic blast or brrage caculated. Says “#% of base damage”
When you use Picator’s Vigil, there is no actual base damage on that item if i am not looking at it wrong.
Are the base damage coming from herald? If so why trying to go for lightning damage jewels?
I am just trying to understand how the damage calculation works on these jewels.
"
JordoZombie wrote:
I am little confused on how the damage of Kinetic blast or brrage caculated. Says “#% of base damage”
When you use Picator’s Vigil, there is no actual base damage on that item if i am not looking at it wrong.
Are the base damage coming from herald? If so why trying to go for lightning damage jewels?
I am just trying to understand how the damage calculation works on these jewels.

% of the attack damage. EG if skill said it has 50% of base damage. And you have 1000 lightning damage. Your hit would do 500 damage.

When using piscators, base damage comes from wrath, herald, jewellery, jewels.

Lightning damage because it synergises with lightning penetration and the top end damage of lightning is much higher than the other 2.
IGN - Bootloops
"
Dracule wrote:
For colouring anything. I use:

Vorici Chromatic Calculator

Always works out best options.

Thank you very much!
New power siphon reveal:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8mndyo/here_are_the_gem_details_for_the_reworked_power/?sort=new

How will this affect the build? Will this be our single target ability or will it still be barrage and this for clearing/rares?
"
Nevzat wrote:
New power siphon reveal:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8mndyo/here_are_the_gem_details_for_the_reworked_power/?sort=new

How will this affect the build? Will this be our single target ability or will it still be barrage and this for clearing/rares?

No point asking this until we get the full patch notes. For all we know they might nerf or buff other things also.
IGN - Bootloops
Listen to Dracule, he is a wise man!

So far i say it's an alternative to KB not Barrage.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Listen to Dracule, he is a wise man!

So far i say it's an alternative to KB not Barrage.

Even if PS will go live as shown in today's new post, KB will still be better for clear, sadly. Many people will overhype PS rewamp and get disappointed afterwards, I think :)
I think Ive got most of the things I need to complete this build. However im having issues with mana sometimes as well as feeling as if I dont have as much crit as I need.
I have good jewels too. All quad dps statd with life.
Ingame name: Kimoji

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info