(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
KoreanQTXO wrote:
Spoiler
I think Ive got most of the things I need to complete this build. However im having issues with mana sometimes as well as feeling as if I dont have as much crit as I need.
I have good jewels too. All quad dps statd with life.

Your gear is amazing mate. The only thing i can see is you have low life. But you arnt complaining about that.

Only need .4% mana leech from the tree to be able to support yourself (Which you have). At times there will be a lull in mana if you miss a few shots or run certain map mods. Using empower/enlighten on wrath makes us have a smaller mana pool so its a little less forgiving.

Always keep up diamond flask when damaging, crit should feel fine especially with the 3 power charges provided from assassins mark. For bossing, get storm prison and brinerot flag shield on your offhand. Use a warcry and get 3 powercharges before you start the fight.

You could even consider changing out your gloves for rare gripped gloves. I dont think damage/crit is your issue with your gear. It is lack of life. Also your missing a jewel from duelist tree next to golems blood. (unless you just moved it temporarily)

IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
Currently Level 91 and fun²

i like to bring in some MF into this amzing Build and a Headhunter.

The Problem is, then i have a lot Uniques and Resistances/Life isnt good enough.

Is it possible to use 2x ventor, headhunter, biscos, maybe even more?

Not sure how to ask it right, but what would be the perfect balance between MF and the actually awesome Build?
Howmuch MF Items are the Limit so the Build shines, i dont want an MF that slow down to much so in the end the MF is kinda useless^^

Please explain an idiot what kind of magicfinditems you would take and what you wouldnt take bec of the downsides:
Bisco / Ventors/ sadima / goldwyrm / others i dont know

Sorry for the bad English :D

"
d3s0 wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Listen to Dracule, he is a wise man!

So far i say it's an alternative to KB not Barrage.

Even if PS will go live as shown in today's new post, KB will still be better for clear, sadly. Many people will overhype PS rewamp and get disappointed afterwards, I think :)

"We've also made some numerical changes to many skills to make them more competitive. You'll be able to see them all in the patch notes tomorrow"

Hopefully this is something to do with PS. I would like to see it compete with KB because honestly i think KB is pewp.
Last edited by moon_nmh on May 29, 2018, 4:59:24 AM
What about Elemental hit?

It has aoe explosions and there is some controversy about some damage conversion shenanigans that could be done with avater of fire to convert the other damage before the type of element is rolled, then lock the type of damage to fire with the jewel to effectively double the hit taking 50% from cold and lightning

"
KoreanQTXO wrote:
Spoiler
I think Ive got most of the things I need to complete this build. However im having issues with mana sometimes as well as feeling as if I dont have as much crit as I need.
I have good jewels too. All quad dps statd with life.

I'm no expert but from my experience playing KB in flashback, the feeling of lacking mana is mostly due to not having enough total unreserved mana to cast 2 KBs in a row. That's what causes you to use normal attack on occasion. To counter this I used the Druidic Rite node until my I could get by with just the mana from my levels. I'd say around level 85-90 is fine to spec out of it if you don't need it for other reasons.
Last edited by joanDark5 on May 29, 2018, 7:27:42 AM
"
fuma83 wrote:
What about Elemental hit?

It has aoe explosions and there is some controversy about some damage conversion shenanigans that could be done with avater of fire to convert the other damage before the type of element is rolled, then lock the type of damage to fire with the jewel to effectively double the hit taking 50% from cold and lightning

First of all, wanders won't ever have Avatar of Fire, so it's quite out of the question. Also, for such thing you kinda need even 2 jewels, I think, which imho is highly ineffective. Another thing - even after rewamp EH won't be Tier 1 skill anyway (I would even consider KB as Tier 0). The only question (or hope) for this league/patch is "will PS be on par, or at least close to KB, or not?".
would you recommend this as a league starter? all of the gear you have in the pob link is expensive lmao
Gratz on 2 Million views on the guide ^.^
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
"
Gratz on 2 Million views on the guide ^.^

Wow! Congratz Toma_Hawk

Im gonna stream myself leveling as power siphon in the new league. WITNESS ME!
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
What do you think about this and power siphon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info